Neymar Jr.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The players do have a say, right? If Dembele and Todibo etc. absolutely don't want to go to PSG, can the club force them to go against their will from a legal perspective?

Total-Football

people who speaks ill of this deal are out of their mind.. we have no player who plays from the left. Mr dumb joined bayern and Mr dumber is injured 90% of the times.. Griezzman is left footed.. That leaves us literally with no one but Neymar.

xXKonan

So we can agree a deal with PSG but if the players dont want to join , it's over?
I have no clue, but going by some journalists we aren't in a position right now to give them Money with no players.

But if you ask me if we have to include the likes of Todibo, Semedo or even Arthur, it's time to pull the plug on this deal. What be an awful deal if we somehow managed to lose any of those three players.

Newcomer

So we can agree a deal with PSG but if the players dont want to join , it's over?

It will get done.

I have never seen PSG bend over backwards so much to get a deal done like that. They really want him gone, even if it is the last day of the window. Usually, clubs put some deadline because they need time to secure replacement. But it seems like PSG doesn't care and is ready to drag it until the last day.

I really wish to know afterwards the behind the scenes of this transfer as the qataris have never shown as much goodwill as they are doing now. Especially when we know relations between PSG and Barça are not really the best.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
people who speaks ill of this deal are out of their mind.. we have no player who plays from the left. Mr dumb joined bayern and Mr dumber is injured 90% of the times.. Griezzman is left footed.. That leaves us literally with no one but Neymar.

Who is to say Neymar will be less injury-prone than Dembele?

KingLeo10

If he fails, you better own up to it given how much you've been lobbying for this rat.

Home of Barca Fans