Neymar Jr.

Gnidrologist

xXKonan

As someone who has known Kingleo10 since 2009, I am enjoying him troll both Pedro and FCB1987 quite a bit. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As someone who has known Kingleo10 since 2009, I am enjoying him troll both Pedro and FCB1987 quite a bit. :lol:

You both joined in 2014, but you've known him since 2009?

I think we found the real dual account.

Messigician

Gianluigi Buffon: "I tell Neymar Jr. that it's a scandal that he has not won the Ballon d'Or yet and that he should be furious."

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Buffon if you ever get to read this blink twice quickly in your next interview if you are in danger.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Our best football in recent memory was 2014-2015 season lol. MSN was so good, they thought we would have been the first to have a back to back CL.

Plus that frontline broke the 2008-2009 record for most goals between the frontline

We played our best, most dominating and most fluid football between 2008-2011. There was no Neymar back then.

Individual statistics are nice and all but the team is always the most important thing. Statistics are often misleading as well. RM's best season (goalwise) in the league was during the 2011-12 season. No madridista considers that team superior to the 2013-14 or 2016-17 teams for instance.

Lastly no sane culé would ever want to see Neymar back after his scandalous behavior (Figo was not even that bad) and disrespect towards the club. I would not want to see him anywhere near the Camp Nou, unless when playing for QSG who in turn would be receiving their obligatory spanking.

Trickykid

We played our best, most dominating and most fluid football between 2008-2011. There was no Neymar back then.

Individual statistics are nice and all but the team is always the most important thing. Statistics are often misleading as well. RM's best season (goalwise) in the league was during the 2011-12 season. No madridista considers that team superior to the 2013-14 or 2016-17 teams for instance.

Lastly no sane culé would ever want to see Neymar back after his scandalous behavior (Figo was not even that bad) and disrespect towards the club. I would not want to see him anywhere near the Camp Nou, unless when playing for QSG who in turn would be receiving their obligatory spanking.
Nonsense, Neymar's fuckery was nowhere near what Figo did.

Leo_Messi

Nonsense, Neymar's fuckery was nowhere near what Figo did.

It's not nonsense. Neymar acted far more disrespectful towards the club than Figo ever did. The club had pampered Neymar to an absurd extend from the very beginning and Rosell was willing to use illegal methods and help ruin the club's reputation in order to buy that snake. Figo was an exemplary player and captain for 5 years. He was the most well-liked player. To this day he has hardly ever spoken badly about the club, rather the opposite. Anyway who knows his case knows that it was far more complicated than what the media has claimed afterwards. Basically Núñez lied to him and did not want to honor his demands and what was agreed on. Instead he preferred to honor Rivaldo's demands. The same player whose attitude was very bad and who ended up contributing to the ruin of the team not long before Van Gaal left for refusing to play where Van Gaal demanded he should play. This in return made the team worse as well. It began after the 1998-1999 season where Rivaldo played his best football using Van Gaal's tactics. Rivaldo won the Ballon d'Or playing as a "winger" in Van Gaal's 4-3-3 and the team and he played his best football in that position. Due to his outrageous complains to play in the middle, Van Gaal had to change the entire system and rest is history.

Figo's agent making a deal with Florentino, before his election back in 2000, was more a way to pressure Núñez to make him give the contract that Figo deserved and which by far the most fans (back then) wanted to see as well. None of them, including the media, ever believed that Florentino would have a chance against Sanz.

It is explained in detail here by one of the more popular local Youtubers who followed this case up close back then.

Anyway direct comparisons are irrelevant here really. Fact of the matter is that Neymar should have no place (ever) at this club after his scandalous stunt back in 2017. FFS, the guy has sued the club. Oh, and let us not kid ourselves that Neymar would not have moved to RM, if he could and they really had wanted him which I doubt that they do as they can probably figure out what a toxic personality he is.

Last edited:

Trickykid

It's not nonsense. Neymar acted far more disrespectful towards the club than Figo ever did. The club had pampered Neymar to an absurd extend from the very beginning and Rosell was willing to use illegal methods and help ruin the club's reputation in order to buy that snake. Figo was an exemplary player and captain for 5 years. He was the most well-liked player. To this day he has hardly ever spoken badly about the club, rather the opposite. Anyway who knows his case knows that it was far more complicated than what the media has claimed afterwards. Basically Núñez lied to him and did not want to honor his demands and what was agreed on. Instead he preferred to honor Rivaldo's demands. The same player whose attitude was very bad and who ended up contributing to the ruin of the team not long before Van Gaal left for refusing to play where Van Gaal demanded he should play. This in return made the team worse as well. It began after the 1998-1999 season where Rivaldo played his best football using Van Gaal's tactics.

Figo's agent making a deal with Florentino, before his election back in 2000, was more a way to pressure Núñez to make him give the contract that Figo deserved and which by far the most fans (back then) wanted to see as well. None of them, including the media, ever believed that Florentino would have a chance against Sanz.

It is explained in detail here by one of the more popular local Youtubers who followed this case up close back then.

Anyway direct comparisons are irrelevant here really. Fact of the matter is that Neymar should have no place (ever) at this club after his scandalous stunt back in 2017. FFS, the guy has sued the club. Oh, and let us not kid ourselves that Neymar would not have moved to RM, if he could and they really had wanted him which I doubt that they do as they can probably figure out what a toxic personality he is.

I only gave your post a cursory glance, and I'll check out the vids later on, but I lived through the Figo case back then, and while it was impossible to follow in detail before the age of the Internet, him, as our biggest star, striking a deal with RM in clandestine fashion, beats whatever pathetic shenanigans Nerman pulled against us any day of the week. In terms of sheer emotional and sporting impact, the two cases are nowhere near each other in my book.

Home of Barca Fans