Neymar Jr.

xxxxxx

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barça have made a final offer of €140m + Dembélé + Rakitic for Neymar. PSG are considering the offer. Rakitic is willing to accept a move to PSG. Dembele on the other hand, does not want to leave Barça. [<a href="https://twitter.com/FApor_elmundo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@FApor_elmundo</a>] <a href="https://t.co/pQ1jPXMyDh">pic.twitter.com/pQ1jPXMyDh</a></p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1166717505114648577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">28. August 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think this is true at all. 140m euros, plus Dembele and Rakitic is too much. Surely we are not that dumb?

So we've basically gone from an agreement of 170m euros in 2 installments to giving them 140m euros, Dembele and Rakitic. Something doesn't add up here. Rakitic is worth around 35m to 40m euros alone in this current climate.

DAMNit

I don't think this is true at all. 140m euros, plus Dembele and Rakitic is too much. Surely we are not that dumb?

So we've basically gone from an agreement of 170m euros in 2 installments to giving them 140m euros, Dembele and Rakitic. Something doesn't add up here. Rakitic is worth around 35m to 40m euros alone in this current climate.

It is rumored that Dembele would be a 1 year loan.

cro-man

Our wages are exploding and if those reports of la liga and FFP are true we need to offload players to get neymar.

Jadentheman

Dembele would be on a one year loan and Rakitic would be on a transfer.

BBZ8800

Transfers in the last 24 hours:
1. 85+85m cash
2. 125M+Rakitic+Dembele loan
3. 130M+Rakitic+Dembele loan
4. 140M+Rakitic+Dembele loan

[tw]1166631915459362816[/tw]
[tw]1166711357565218818[/tw]
[tw]1166717505114648577[/tw]

I am waiting for the final offer:
500M Cash+Rakitic+Umtiti+Semedo+Rafinha+Lenglet+Todibo+MESSI+Dembele free loan+Griezmann free loan+Mats free loan+getting the ownership of half of Camp Nou and renaming our stadium to:
CAMP NEYMAR, HIS DAD and HIS SISTER.

Speechless.
Stunning.
Unreal negotiating tactics by Barto.

xxxxxx

It is rumored that Dembele would be a 1 year loan.

Yeah.... and it's still too much. Makes no sense to me. And why would the board offer players who have no intention of going to PSG?

As I said, look at home many times these stories have changed in the last 24 hours. Yesterday the offer was just 2 installments of 85m euros with no players included and PSG would be fine with this. We then heard Dembele would be included in a loan and he'd be up for going.... and today he doesn't want to go PSG. Earlier today we've heard they only wanted 120m euros, Rakitic and Dembele. Then apparently Rakitic wasn't interested in going to PSG..... but now he is interested in going to PSG? It was only 48 hours ago that PSG wanted Semedo, Dembele and 100m.

Do you see how stupid these stories are getting? Surely Dembele and Rakitic would know beforehand if they were to be offered in a deal?

Zuti

Yeah.... and it's still too much. Makes no sense to me. And why would the board offer players who have no intention of going to PSG?

As I said, look at home many times these stories have changed in the last 24 hours. Yesterday the offer was just 2 installments of 85m euros with no players included and PSG would be fine with this. We then heard Dembele would be included in a loan and he'd be up for going.... and today he doesn't want to go PSG. Earlier today we've heard they only wanted 120m euros, Rakitic and Dembele. Then apparently Rakitic wasn't interested in going to PSG..... but now he is interested in going to PSG? It was only 48 hours ago that PSG wanted Semedo, Dembele and 100m.

Do you see how stupid these stories are getting? Surely Dembele and Rakitic would know beforehand if they were to be offered in a deal?

Ofcourse they'd know, and would have to agree beforehand.
Media is coming up with all kinds of bullshit for clicks and likes. No way players are included in this deal, or if they are, then they agreed to this long time ago.

xXKonan

I said earlier in this thread you can't punish Dembele and this applies to Rakitic as well, because they don't want to move. The idea of wanting those two to rot in the stands because they didn't want to go to Paris for Neymar's sake is incredibly childish.

And no if Neymar doesn't come Valverde won't relegate Dembele behind the likes of Rafinha, Perez, and Fati, that is absolute nonsense. Rafinha won't stay fit, people will turn on Perez quickly when they realize he is worse than the likes of Tello were and Fati is 16 years old.

He will be 4th choice behind Messi, Griezmann, and Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans