Neymar Jr.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
giphy.gif

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We need a fast winger/versatile forward up front that's already very good. Who else do you suggest?

As far as wingers go, Sancho is probably the best bet right now. I think the three most talented young players right now are Mbappe, Sancho, and Felix.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As far as wingers go, Sancho is probably the best bet right now. I think the three most talented young players right now are Mbappe, Sancho, and Felix.

Yeah.....I'm not sure Borussia Dortmund would be very receptive to the idea of negotiating with us after what Dembele did. You can say you don't want to deal with PSG, talking about [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] obviously, but which club would want to deal with us unless we massively overpay?

Judoman

Yeah.....I'm not sure Borussia Dortmund would be very receptive to the idea of negotiating with us after what Dembele did. You can say you don't want to deal with PSG, talking about [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] obviously, but which club would want to deal with us unless we massively overpay?

I would be very receptive, if i were them. We paid 2x more than Dembele s realistic market value at that time. We are great customers.
Anyway, new talents will turn up, i m more concern about striker position.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] reputation on the line here. Neymar comes to Barca he becomes a GOAT Tier 1 source, if he doesn't come he faces eternal ridicule with no one ever taking him seriously again on here (Like Jair Ventura).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] reputation on the line here. Neymar comes to Barca he becomes a GOAT Tier 1 source, if he doesn't come he faces eternal ridicule with no one ever taking him seriously again on here (Like Jair Ventura).

Jokes on you , no one takes him seriously anyway. :coffee:

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Jokes on you , no one took him seriously anyway. :coffee:

It really isn't, never claimed to believe him. If Neymar doesn't come guys like you will claim he was never coming anyway and there was 0% chance when in reality with Abidal going to Paris and offers made there was a chance even if it was slim.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It really isn't, never claimed to believe him. If Neymar doesn't come guys like you will claim he was never coming anyway and there was 0% chance when in reality with Abidal going to Paris and offers made there was a chance even if it was slim.

I was talking about Messimagician , not the the Neymar rumours. Because there were clear attempts to get him back , dont think anyone will deny that.

Messigician

📰 [Téléfoot] | Update on the Neymar case.

🔷 Barca has sent these last hours a new offer - the fourth this summer - to PSG to sign Neymar.

🔶 It seems like a new formula: ‘Money, more players’. Dembélé is one of the players added in the new offer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would be very receptive, if i were them. We paid 2x more than Dembele s realistic market value at that time. We are great customers.
Anyway, new talents will turn up, i m more concern about striker position.

They will be receptive if we overpay again, way more than any other team in for him. Either way I want a winger/forward that got a record of scoring goals. Sancho seems like the creative winger type again.

We don't necessarily need to play with a pure #9. Firmino is not that and never was at Hoffenheim. He was like Griezmann, playing as a second striker. Klopp managed to find a great use for him in their front three. Could do the same with Griezmann, but then we absolutely need a pacey, goalscoring LW.

Home of Barca Fans