Neymar Jr.

Donatello

If Liverpool beat PSG, and Napoli beat Red Star, PSG WILL BE OUT IN THE GROUP STAGE.

Add to that, Neymar and Mbappe are still injured, and its unclear whether they'll play against Liverpool or not.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a clause in his contract that if they fail to qualify for knockouts, he can leave in the summer...

Uncle Flo on the phone yet?

Ascom

To where?

It's just his transfer prince that was agreed between Neymar and PSG. The club that wants him will have to pay this price.

Regarding Hazard, i love him, i think right now he is even better than Neymar but he is crazy for Real Madrid. He will probably go there and we will have Divemar.

FCBfan22

It's just his transfer prince that was agreed between Neymar and PSG. The club that wants him will have to pay this price.

Regarding Hazard, i love him, i think right now he is even better than Neymar but he is crazy for Real Madrid. He will probably go there and we will have Divemar.

*Uncle Flo picks up the phone...

FinBarcelonafan

I would rather have Hazard as well.

Ascom

If Neymar returns, Dembelé will leave for sure and maybe even Coutinho leaves. Neymar would play where Coutinho is playing right now and no, they can't all play together. Coutinho is too offensive to play as midflielder. This year, the crisis we had in the beggining of the season with the loss in Girona and other two games where we lost points we had Coutinho in the midfielder and Dembelé as LW. Result: We lost tons of balls and we couldn't pressure very well.

FCBfan22

If Neymar returns, Dembelé will leave for sure and maybe even Coutinho leaves. Neymar would play where Coutinho is playing right now and no, they can't all play together. Coutinho is too offensive to play as midflielder. This year, the crisis we had in the beggining of the season with the loss in Girona and other two games where we lost points we had Coutinho in the midfielder and Dembelé as LW. Result: We lost tons of balls and we couldn't pressure very well.

If NeyNey returns, our board should be lynched publicly.

FC B

It's impossible for me to fathom a Neymar return. For me it's a very slight chance of that happening and to be honest, I'd prefer not to happen.

Home of Barca Fans