Neymar Jr.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well that's the whole point, we would be loaning him. Like PSG did with Mbappe so they could keep within FFP and buy him later on. Bearing in mind Neymar's price would go down after another season too. But I think this deal is based on whether we can offload Coutinho even if it's a sale or loan.

FFP also relates to wages, not just net transfer values. Therefore we would be in breach of those rules if we signed Neymar on loan without reducing our wage bill quite considerably. I.E. sell one or several of Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic etc

FC433

So if Neymar comes and Coutinho leaves (both whether on loan or whatever), how are we going to integrate Neymar into the team? (for the record, I don't want Neymar to come)

It looks to me as though Suarez, Griezmann and definitely Messi will be the starters in the team.

EV is not bold enough to play 4 attackers at once unless it's for chasing a scoreline.

Griezmann
Neymar Messi Dembele
FDJ Arthur
Alba CL Pique Semedo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well that's the whole point, we would be loaning him. Like PSG did with Mbappe so they could keep within FFP and buy him later on. Bearing in mind Neymar's price would go down after another season too. But I think this deal is based on whether we can offload Coutinho even if it's a sale or loan.

Our relations with PSG are beyond bad, PSG only wants money via a permanent transfer if Neymar wants out, why would they accept a loan?

Vilarrubi

FFP also relates to wages, not just net transfer values. Therefore we would be in breach of those rules if we signed Neymar on loan without reducing our wage bill quite considerably. I.E. sell one or several of Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic etc

Of course it does, who doesn't know that lol

19/20 - Coutinho wages out.. Neymar wages in.

20/21 - Coutinho sold + transfer funds for that season to buy Neymar for a lowered price as his contract is 1 year less.

MTL_Barca

Neymar Griezmann Suarez Messi Dembele

FRENKIE DE JONG

Alba Lenglet Pique Semedo
MAtS

Looks fine to me, perfectly balanced.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
^
we are good:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Hablan de situación económica precaria del Barça sin saber:<br>Desde 2010 a 2018: 188 M de beneficio, 1/2 d 23 M/año. <br>La masa salarial es 64% d los ingresos( 61% sin los sueldos secciones)y pagando al mejor jug dl �� <br>La deuda controlada no supera 2 vecesEBITDA<br>Este año8M beneficio</p>— Marçal Lorente (@Marsallorente) <a href="https://twitter.com/Marsallorente/status/1149078849952632834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This Lorente guy is incredible. Our club’s official source says our post-tax profit last season was 4.5m and he said it was 8m. Keep making up stuff as he goes.

MTL_Barca

Our relations with PSG are beyond bad, PSG only wants money via a permanent transfer if Neymar wants out, why would they accept a loan?

Well let's say Barca can't afford him now, but PSG wants him gone they could maybe agree to that. I mean if it's a mandatory purchase they'll get the money guaranteed and got rid of a player that wants to go.

Only problem for them would be finding a replacement and if they can strike a deal where they don't need cash from Barca. And i think thats the bigger problem here, unless they then go ahead and loan Bale or something :lol:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Of course it does, who doesn't know that lol

19/20 - Coutinho wages out.. Neymar wages in.

20/21 - Coutinho sold + transfer funds for that season to buy Neymar for a lowered price as his contract is 1 year less.

Exactly. If we don't sell Coutinho, we can't buy or loan Neymar. We should really be focusing on who is likely to buy Coutinho than discussing whether Neymar is coming or not as one can't happen without the other.

Vilarrubi

Exactly. If we don't sell Coutinho, we can't buy or loan Neymar. We should really be focusing on who is likely to buy Coutinho than discussing whether Neymar is coming or not as one can't happen without the other.

That is exactly what I said in my post that you quoted, read it again, to the end.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well let's say Barca can't afford him now, but PSG wants him gone they could maybe agree to that. I mean if it's a mandatory purchase they'll get the money guaranteed and got rid of a player that wants to go.

Only problem for them would be finding a replacement and if they can strike a deal where they don't need cash from Barca. And i think thats the bigger problem here, unless they then go ahead and loan Bale or something :lol:

But why would PSG be in a hurry to get rid of him to the point of agreeing to loan him out to us? Worst case scenario they will keep an unhappy Neymar for at least one more season.

We would be the last one PSG wants to sell Neymar too and I just hope they keep their feet down and be firm. 300m or 180m or whatever or get out.

This transfer window can't end soon enough for me.

Home of Barca Fans