Neymar Jr.

Acnologia

Lol Martial ? He became a joke at Manu, has one good game out of 10. Well Sancho is at the moment better than Dembele but I think Ousmane has still more potential than Sancho.

Sancho is are better than dembele when he was at Barca and Martial stats are very similar to dembele. Even without stats I can tell Sancho is bette than Dembele because of his superior decision making,passing,dribbling and finishing

Last edited:

Acnologia

Remember Sancho plays in Bundesliga which Dembele used to own. Bundesliga is definitely easier than la Liga and EPL, so you can't take stats on face value.

Sancho is great, but I'd like to see him perform against top oppositions. He was bad in CL, while Dembele was excellent against RM at Dortmund. He was the one to run the game.

That's why for me Dembele is better for me.

Sancho was just 18 last season so I dont understand how you except him to show up against every champions league team. Sancho will be Greta in the competion this year. He scored a goal against Atletico. If you want I can waslit take out Martial and put in Coman

BBZ8800

Sport says regarding a loan deal:
It's not been easy because PSG have always been against Neymar leaving the club for less than they paid. They have been clear that he wanted to leave, though, and that's been made obvious. First of all, their president, Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, expressed his unhappiness at Neymar and opened the door for an exit. Later, coach Thomas Tuchel and sporting director Leonardo did the same, laying the path for a deal.

PROBLEM
The key was finding a buyer and they soon realised he only wanted to listen to Barça. They offered him to other powerful clubs in Europe but no one bit. And Neymar made it clear: Camp Nou. PSG stood strong, though, demanding 300 million euros for the transfer. Then, 180 million after saying no to an exchange. But now the club has to admit they have a serious problem with a player that earns 40 million euros a season.

Barça spoke with PSG through intermediaries. But finally they went direct. They've never recognised it publicly, but the Blaugrana made it clear they are not in a position to pay a huge fee. The only option was a player exchange or a loan with an option to buy. And the second option has been chosen by both parties.

OFFERED
PSG weren't convinced by the players on offer. Neither Umtiti nor Coutinho were in their plans. Nor Malcom. The only player who could fit in is Ivan Rakitic and it is probabe that he could move there in a separate deal. Everything is being talked about at the moment and the idea is to have things ready as soon as possible. An agreement is possible, but things could yet break down, although Neymar's desire to get things done makes a step back unlikely.

For everything to happen, Neymar will have to take a wage cut. Not just this year, but in the following years when the deal is finalised. The footballer has already reached an agreement with Barça. There will be movement in the coming days. Neymar's entourage is in Paris waiting for things to progress. PSG want it sorted before Aug. 11.

2 funny things:
1. Psg offered Neymar to other big clubs in Europe, NO ONE was interested.
For the 2nd best player in the world :rolleyes:
2. Psg didn't want Coutinho, Umtiti and Malcom. They only wanted Rakitic :blush:

Zidane82

2 funny things:
2. Psg didn't want Coutinho, Umtiti and Malcom. They only wanted Rakitic :blush:

Number two makes no sense whatsoever

cro-man

2 funny things:

Sport says:lol: since when is sport reliable? One of the most bullshit source

Gari

Jordi Cardoner (club's vice president): "Neymar? He is not well in his team but that is a situation that has to be resolved in Paris. Today at this time, we rule out that he can come. If one day there is a Neymar case, we will talk." [tv3]

abbbs97

Jordi Cardoner (club's vice president): "Neymar? He is not well in his team but that is a situation that has to be resolved in Paris. Today at this time, we rule out that he can come. If one day there is a Neymar case, we will talk." [tv3]

[tw]1158106001343688705[/tw]

He winked at the end of that answer. Make of that what you will.

Jadentheman

Nothing is certain till PSG outright confirms something. In any case we wait one more week till August 11th and see what's good. Preferably get him here before the league begins.

abbbs97

PSG are being very petty to not sell a player who clearly wants to leave. We've offered them Coutinho + Rakitic + 40m and they refused that. What else do they want? They should accept our deals before it gets worse for them and his value drops even lower.

BBZ8800

[tw]1158106001343688705[/tw]

He winked at the end of that answer. Make of that what you will.

This board has some weird obsession with Neymar.

Remember that Neymar was Rosell's main project and that his idea was: people will remember me as a president who brought Neymar to Barca, as if he made some monumental thing/success with signing him.
That was supposed to be Rosell's "life achievement": bringing Neymar and 100s of trophies (due to Neymar) to Barca.
Rosell was so obsessed by him that we even cheated on 100s of levels to sign him and eventually we were found out, needed to pay huge penalties and he ended in jail.
Because of "a project Neymar".

And now, when Rosell's followers Barto and Co are trying to bring Neymar back, like this guy on a video, they are acting as if they are making another monumental, historical achievement by bringing this clown back.
I seriously believe that they think that fans will be happy and that we will dance on streets when Neymar returns.
Not to mention that they seriously believe that Neymar will actually improve our our team on a field.

I am 99% sure that Neymar is coming back.

Home of Barca Fans