Neymar Jr.

Temptation

Think his career and legacy is overrated but his ability and natural talent is absolutely phenomenal without a doubt. Very underwhelming League Football career and has won fuckall with the greatest Footballing nation in history.

The game needs him. Entertainment value is going down. We need more Neymars, Dinhos and Okochas in the sport.

We need more Payets and Ben Arfas. Efficiency has completely replaced artistry. It's a negative for the sport in the long run.

Everyone's favourite position growing up is basically dead.

soul24rage

Think his career and legacy is overrated but his ability and natural talent is absolutely phenomenal without a doubt. Very underwhelming League Football career and has won fuckall with the greatest Footballing nation in history.

The game needs him. Entertainment value is going down. We need more Neymars, Dinhos and Okochas in the sport.

We need more Payets and Ben Arfas. Efficiency has completely replaced artistry. It's a negative for the sport in the long run.

Agreed.

Your post made me remember this Ad.

Horatio

You're welcome

How is his career and legacy overrated if everyone unanimously believes he didn’t live up to his potential?

Xaviniesta

History will remember Gourcuff as a better Ligue 1 player than the perennially injured and washed Neymar :laporta2:

Andresito

Staff member
Don't think he's overrated at all. In his prime he was very close to being the best in the world, not a lot of players have surpassed that level during the last years. Better than when Modric or Benz won Bdor, better than Lewy 2020 etc. He could've also won much more had he stayed at Barca. Injuries done him bad as well. He's one of those bigger footballing what-ifs.

Also bad luck he had to withdraw from Copa America in 2019 as Brazil would've won with him too. Never close to winning a WC but managed to become Brazil's top scorer despite having bad CFs in front of him to play off. Been consistent for them.

Co0ter

Fat shaming is a serious issue in today's world. I am not surprised atheltes like NEYMAR and LUKA respond to it.

But that is not what I am talking about.

I am simply saying being a little bit overweight while suffering long term injury is common. Every athlete knows that,

Like myself.
I've had injuries that kept me out of the gym and I've never gotten fat during them. Poor baby cant limit his booze and picanha intake while not playing? Boo hoo.

Giving a "professional" athlete, who makes more money in a few weeks than I will in my lifetime, a pass because he's injured is some lol worthy shit. He gets paid to not be fat, I will shame him all I want and rightfully so.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I've had injuries that kept me out of the gym and I've never gotten fat during them. Poor baby cant limit his booze and picanha intake while not playing? Boo hoo.

Giving a "professional" athlete, who makes more money in a few weeks than I will in my lifetime, a pass because he's injured is some lol worthy shit. He gets paid to not be fat, I will shame him all I want and rightfully so.

Same dude but everybody is different, some guys just need to see a pizza and gain weight while ppl like me need to do constant training to gain weight

Home of Barca Fans