Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

The most hilarious part about Barca supporters trashing the French league is how much money they've spent on Ligue 1 players the last few years.

5ergio_Busquets

The most hilarious part about Barca supporters trashing the French league is how much money they've spent on Ligue 1 players the last few years.

Any player that shows some talent leaves ligue1 already at a very young age because his level is already above that of the joke of a league called Ligue1.
It's like when players of the B teams, who play in lower leagues, get promoted to the first team. That's what ligue1 is, a source of raw talents not more.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I thought it was clear as fuck the actual "challenge" is to make PSG win a CL. How you can ignore this big huge gigantic challenge and keep focusing on the French farmers' league is beyond comprehension.
Beyond comprehension :lol:? It's a load of shit. Is it a big challenge? Sure. So is winning it here. His supposed dream club. He left for all the wrong reasons, and gave shit excuses as to why. If he thinks he's going to cement a legendary legacy by playing at p$g, he's just fooling himself. There no way around it, psg isn't a respected club. It's just not. They aren't bad on the pitch, but nobody respects them for obvious reasons. He left for money and himself. While that alone isn't that bad, we all know how he went about it. Like a prick.
Good luck to him with that challenge, I have a feeling he won't even get a sniff of it.

JamDav1982

Beyond comprehension :lol:? It's a load of shit. Is it a big challenge? Sure. So is winning it here. His supposed dream club. He left for all the wrong reasons, and gave shit excuses as to why. If he thinks he's going to cement a legendary legacy by playing at p$g, he's just fooling himself. There no way around it, psg isn't a respected club. It's just not. They aren't bad on the pitch, but nobody respects them for obvious reasons. He left for money and himself. While that alone isn't that bad, we all know how he went about it. Like a prick.
Good luck to him with that challenge, I have a feeling he won't even get a sniff of it.

If PSG win CL he will be given more credit than winning it for Barca and to be the man team is built around and more on his shoulders would be appealing.

That and money is why he moved.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I won't disagree with that at all. It's just that in my opinion, it won't happen. I think there's a good chance he would have been way better off staying here and being Messi's "heir", pretty much. Now, I can respect him wanting to go out on his own. But he went on about it like a complete cunt. He says money isn't the reason, which we all know is total bullshit. If he went to city or Man U and won them the cl? He'd have just as much if not more credit to his name than winning it with p$g. That's just how the football world sees them. P$g has no prestige to their name, and I just don't think Neymar can or will change that. Part of it is me being salty at how he left >_>, but objectively speaking, he would have been better off going to a bigger team. He's just a selfish prick and wanted to be treated like a king.

JamDav1982

I won't disagree with that at all. It's just that in my opinion, it won't happen. I think there's a good chance he would have been way better off staying here and being Messi's "heir", pretty much. Now, I can respect him wanting to go out on his own. But he went on about it like a complete cunt. He says money isn't the reason, which we all know is total bullshit. If he went to city or Man U and won them the cl? He'd have just as much if not more credit to his name than winning it with p$g. That's just how the football world sees them. P$g has no prestige to their name, and I just don't think Neymar can or will change that. Part of it is me being salty at how he left >_>, but objectively speaking, he would have been better off going to a bigger team. He's just a selfish prick and wanted to be treated like a king.

That is a risk he is taking to go there.

He wouldnt surpass Messi any time soon.

As much as wanted him to stay can totally understand why he would want the responsibility and credit as well as the risk of being the top dog at a team and see what he can achieve.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree ✌️️. Like I said, I can respect that.

I just hate the way he went about it completely. I have no respect for him or the move at this point. And his bullshit "it's totally not about the money, definitely not!" just pisses me off. I'm definitely being salty, but the way he went about it, I hope he fails his challenge miserably. And I honestly think there's a big chance of that. But only time will tell.

And I still think he would have been better off joining a more competitive league, with a more respected team if he really wanted to further his legacy.

JamDav1982

I agree ✌️️. Like I said, I can respect that.

I just hate the way he went about it completely. I have no respect for him or the move at this point. And his bullshit "it's totally not about the money, definitely not!" just pisses me off. I'm definitely being salty, but the way he went about it, I hope he fails his challenge miserably. And I honestly think there's a big chance of that. But only time will tell.

And I still think he would have been better off joining a more competitive league, with a more respected team if he really wanted to further his legacy.

Dont think any EPL were going to pay his clause and give him those wages.

Only really City and United may have but they also needed a number of signings and could afford Neymar on top.

He will probably think creating history at PSG in a nice City with a lot of his friends is the better option.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah, I can see that. If he didn't go out the way he did, I wouldn't hate as much. But he really fucked us over. The club of his dreams :rolleyes:. So after everything that happen, I just can't see him as anything else but a spoiled brat. Who loves money as much as his dad and won't admit it.

Like I said, good luck to him with that challenge lol. I hope to see him crash and burn into obscurity when they win nothing but their league and possibly cup year after year.

Last edited:

Givenchy

the most hilarious part is you coming back to a Barca forum after your ban to troll once again :lol: isn't there some PSG forum you can dwell in?

Home of Barca Fans