Neymar Jr. - v5

Cule4life

The Culest
it's mostly because it's fake news

giphy.gif

Hektor

Oh Gee! I missed the whole presentation of Neymar in Paris. Sorry, Ney but I just could not care less! Good luck and godspeed.

ejuventus

He is now going to fulfil his potential, we will see an all around Neymar as a player like we see him with Brazil.
Sadly, here with Messi he couldn't have developed at 100% of his possibilities: it is true that the linking and partnership of the two on the football pitch was amazing, but Neymar's potential would have always been limited because it is obvious that, as long as he will play, Lionel Messi will always be the main man at Barcelona. And there is nothing wrong with that, it is something Messi deserved and deserves for what he has done and still does for football, even Neymar himself knows this very well, admiring Messi as his idol and the best player has ever seen.
But Messi is 5 years older and Neymar is not a young talent anymore: it would have been stupid from his side to "waste" the prime of his career in Messi's shadow also for all the years to come, so I think that, by his point of view, he made the right choice.
And I think that it is the right decision even for Barça (if they manage to replace him properly), because Neymar, without a leading role, would have played far from his best (like the majority of the last season), proving to be detrimental both for Barça performances and his own career as well. Not a single one of the players who are named as potential replacers of Neymar (Coutinho, Dembele, Hazard, Dybala or whoever) are worth Neymar's skills and pure football quality, but there is a high chance that they will fit Barça better than what a non-motivated Neymar could have done.

I am sure that, starting the new season, we are going to constantly see Neymar playing at his very best.

simply the truth,

beside money

GetIn

[tw]893517325181255680[/tw]

He is such a bad liar, deep down he knows he went there for the money and the money only.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is trolling us because:

"The cheque is no longer with the notary, it's at the club," Vives said at a news conference.
"There were three conditions: one, that the player does not negotiate with another club in the last three months before July 31.
"Two, that he will express publicly his commitment to fulfil his contract.
"Three, the collection was to be made on September 1, to ensure that he did not go to another club.
"Given these breaches, the club is not going to liquidate the cheque for his renewal."

#2 sounds very idiotic..... :lol: @ the board valuing a mere press statement at 26 million €!

How can they prove #1, you that he did negotiate with PSG before Aug 31?

What does #3 mean? Does it mean that the club would keep the check in notary had Neymar kept his word with the above conditions but they would still have kept it on hold till Sep 31 and would let him encash the check only if he had actually kept his word with the above 3 conditions?

Pedro

La Masia
[youtube]MnVG2mjp2SQ[/youtube]

Watch his first training session, you can see from his face he's already regretting leaving Barca, he doesn't look too comfortable. He's also realizing the task he's got at hand, no Messi or Suarez to bail him out this time.

Last edited:

GetIn

[youtube]MnVG2mjp2SQ[/youtube]

Watch his first training session, you can see from his face he's already regretting leaving Barca, he doesn't look too comfortable.

All those feelings will subside and give way to pure euphoria once he gets paid his first wages at the end of the week.

Home of Barca Fans