Neymar Jr. - v5

mssarm

What's the use of FFP if any club can create shell companies and fly under radar. But let PSG do it, Neymar Sr. has a talent to push the clubs in shady deals and then clubs spending years in courtrooms. Love to see nasser's ass constantly hammered by UEFA sanctions.

raki

We didn't benefit of the section 13 of the FFP. It was created espacially for Milan and Inter. Chelsea invested more than 1 billion in 11 years. See how this FFP is a fraud. Nobody can deny it was created to counter PSG and City.

1billion in 11 years? So what. FFP was non existant. Real Madrid spent the same or even more.

khaled_a_d

If PSG pays a third party on a loan over a duration period then Neymar would be under third party ownership for that timeframe regardless.

There is surely no way that can be legal under FFP.

Well, they might be breaking both FFP and 3rd party banning. two rules actually.
Kudos to their lawyers if they were able to get it through,but doubt it happens

JamDav1982

We didn't benefit of the section 13 of the FFP. It was created espacially for Milan and Inter. Chelsea invested more than 1 billion in 11 years. See how this FFP is a fraud. Nobody can deny it was created to counter PSG and City.

I can deny FFP was created to stop PSG and City.

It was first agreed in principle in 2009 two years before PSG were bought over.

Dont let that stop your beloved PSG getting victim status though.

Interlop

And still counts as purchases from the club he plays for. I think this is raki point. It will be tough for PSG to skip on that with 3rd company paying it as a loan.
Its not 3rd party ownership, its already banned in Europe. Basically, they give him money to buy out of his contract, be a free agent. They can easily mask that as a sponsorship deal with QSI to promote Qatar World Cup or something like that.

KingLeo10

PSG fans shouldn't even be allowed to talk football before they win a CL. currently you're on the same standing as west ham or everton.

serghei

Its not 3rd party ownership, its already banned in Europe. Basically, they give him money to buy out of his contract, be a free agent. They can easily mask that as a sponsorship deal with QSI to promote Qatar World Cup or something like that.

It's shady no matter how you put it. UEFA will not like that and will find ways to punish PSG for going around the rules. We tried that sort of shady deals too with minor players and that got us a suspension. I can PSG getting an even harder sanction to handle.

khaled_a_d

1billion in 11 years? So what. FFP was non existant. Real Madrid spent the same or even more.

FFP was agreed in 2009, QSI bought PSG in 2011 anyway. And since applied in 2011-2012 they overall spending 52-63M pounds for next 3 years and in past 3 summer no more than 20M
Chelsea actually had very good record in transfers after few years of over spending. Most of the summer they had with losses was before FFP
If any club was targeted it was Chelsea,Platini never liked their way and didn't want City to be like them.

serghei

FFP was agreed in 2009, QSI bought PSG in 2011 anyway. And since applied in 2011-2012 they overall spending 52-63M pounds for next 3 years and in past 3 summer no more than 20M
Chelsea actually had very good record in transfers after few years of over spending. Most of the summer they had with losses was before FFP
If any club was targeted it was Chelsea,Platini never liked their way and didn't want City to be like them.

Do you think he will go to PSG?

khaled_a_d

There is rules against false sponsership, and they already have those type of deals but there is a limit of what they can go for. PSG can't go suddenly 200M wealthier. That would be even worse situation.
UEFA is controlling a huge industry with so many big sharks out there, they can't let things go out of the way. If someone tried to manipulate the rules they will have to intervene. Other big clubs will also have their say

Do you think he will go to PSG?

No, I said many times I don't see it happening, just like I never thought buying Verratti happening. But hi, I have been wrong many times before

Last edited:

Interlop

It's shady no matter how you put it. UEFA will not like that and will find ways to punish PSG for going around the rules. We tried that sort of shady deals too with minor players and that got us a suspension. I can PSG getting an even harder sanction to handle.

We actually broke the rules. But, there are no laws prohibiting them on doing that, none that I read or were reported about.

Home of Barca Fans