Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

I’d ask you to explain how Roma and Napoli have been better than Monaco, or how Inter, Lazio, Schalke, or Arsenal are level withvthem, but I’m not sure how much more of your bs I can stomach. Just strange double standards and unwillingness to acknowledge a clubs success.

The list is about this season. And since this team of Monaco had shit results in Europe (I repeat, this team, not the one with Mbappe, Bakayoko, Mendy and Bernardo, that would be a different team, logically), I don't see any reasons why they should be placed higher than the good teams from Italy and Germany who share a similar position with them (especially considering most have had better results in Europe than Monaco this season) in their leagues.

Jair Ventura

The problem with Monaco and making the French league strong in the future is that they regress and not progress. They peaked and make the league more attractive for a single season. It's over.

If it’s over, why do top prospects continue to sign for them? Do you predict that Monaco will never again successfully develop players, even though they’ve been doing so throughout their history?

JamDav1982

Why do some of you refuse to call Jam our on his BS? His double talk is plain for everyone to see. Are you so against Ligue 1 that you won’t point on when someone is wrong simply because they agree with your opinion?

Haha I said to compare the strengths of a team in a SINGLE SEASON look at that season.

The shit comes from you in trying to make some random point about 'only one season counts for the strength of a team and nothing else' or some random comment about 'Real not being able to compete in La Liga next year'

Your either slow as fuck or just trolling to not see the difference.

Jair Ventura

The list is about this season. And since this team of Monaco had shit results in Europe (I repeat, this team, not the one with Mbappe, Bakayoko, Mendy and Bernardo, that would be a different team, logically), I don't see any reasons why they should be placed higher than the good teams from Italy and Germany who share a similar position with them (especially considering most have had better results in Europe than Monaco this season) in their leagues.

I forgot that only a single European season defines a clubs strength. Roma is now a top club.

serghei

Napoli and Roma have had better seasons than Monaco. Napoli made Juve sweat hard for a title, and Roma had a great CL campaign, even better than Monaco's campaign from 2017. Monaco did what? Is 20 points behind PSG, who they lost to 7-1, and got embarassed in CL by RB and Besiktas.

If the list wouldn've been made last year at this time, Monaco would be higher than Roma of course, but that would be quite a different Monaco.

I forgot that only a single European season defines a clubs strength. Roma is now a top club.

No. Roma is not a top club. But it's a better team than Monaco for now. Bigger club for sure as well.

Last edited:

Joan

Why do some of you refuse to call Jam out on his BS? His double talk is plain for everyone to see. Are you so against Ligue 1 that you won’t point on when someone is wrong simply because they agree with your opinion?

Because it's not.

Strength of a team this season is determined by its success this season.

In general, we look deeper. UEFA looks at 5 seasons.

Jair Ventura

Haha I said to compare the strengths of a team in a SINGLE SEASON look at that season.

The shit comes from you in trying to make some random point about 'only one season counts for the strength of a team and nothing else' or some random comment about 'Real not being able to compete in La Liga next year'

Your either slow as fuck or just trolling to not see the difference.

Haha can you not read?

The club strength of the club THIS SEASON alone is defined by their performance this season.

When comparing Roma v Monaco THIS SEASON.... we look at THIS SEASON.

Well worked out.

No you didnt.

No one has said a single season defines a leagues strength.

You are a trolling liar again as I said.

Jair Ventura

Because it's not.

Strength of a team this season is determined by its success this season.

In general, we look deeper. UEFA looks at 5 seasons.

When did I ever grade Monaco according to a single season, or compare one of their single seasons, to a single season of another club? The answer is never. I was the one pointing to the broader picture.

Jair Ventura

JamDav1982

Still none the wiser what you are on about.

You really need to smarten up.

The point about comparing clubs across a single season as opposed to more is fairly easy for most to get.

I love those quotes. Keep repeating them. Proves that point I made is easy and consistent.

Joan

If it’s over, why do top prospects continue to sign for them? Do you predict that Monaco will never again successfully develop players, even though they’ve been doing so throughout their history?
Prospects don't sign for them for trophies, that's clear.

They sign for them to develop and be sold to a stronger club.

We all know why, Monaco has become a well-run business.

Barca had a golden generation and build a team on them, but such things don't occur too often. Monaco sold most of theirs.

No academy in the world can produce world-class talents season in season out to keep a club competitive if they keep selling the best they have in the summer.

That explains why they are this weaker this season. Prospects were better last year, as simple as that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans