Neymar Jr. - v5

RMU ReBorn

What an utter bullshit of a post. They didn't play 2014 qualifiers coz they were the host genius. And stop obessing over qualifiers. They have only recently started playing as a team but you wouldn't know coz you don't watch them. They were a much bigger joke than argentina under scolari and dunga. He was carrying them all along back then and now the burden has reduced but he is still the main force. Take neymar out and I can bet they won't reach quarters in this WC.

You have lost the plot now considering that you claim even sanchez and suarez have been better at the international platform than neymar. LOL. You know you are salty and butthurt beyond measure when you start saying shit like that.
First of all Your eye's are bleeding with anger . May be that's why you didn't read the part were i said sanches and suares has been far more influential for their National team . And again i don't expect anything more from a Ney fan boy who thinks carrying team own it's back is scoring pointless goals in friendlys rather than leading your nation to three finals and being the best goal scorer as well as creator from 2011-2018 without zero support from Midfield . I have watched enough Brazilian football , and can say that even under Dunga and Scolari they played shit but they had some sort of team chemistry which Argentina lacked ever since Maradona took over . Take Neymar out and i can bet Coutinho and Firmino can take them to quarters in this wc

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
It is relevant if you are claiming it would have been an advantage to Barca to sell him cheaper than 222m.

Thus it is irrelevant, because I didn't mean to say that. I quoted Neymessi who said something along the lines of that we got lucky because Neymar pulled that stuff and the price ramped up. I countered that by basically saying it wouldn't have had that much of an impact because the prices we paid for transfers probably ramped up along with it.

So no advantage. Rather that it would not have made much difference.

LeeRomeno

Yes you did. You said could have got players cheaper if others did not know the Neymar fee.

In what way are Alexis, Cesc or Pedro remotely relevant?

Yes that I did, different story. Simple math for you:
Neymar 222m -
Dembele 130m = 92m
Neymar 170m (secret negotation and fee)-
Dembele 70m = 100m
So you can actually save if you sell cheaper.
As for those, you said we dont negotiate on players we do not want to leave. Okey maybe Cesc we wanted to get rid of, but i'm pretty sure Alexis and Pedro requested transfer on their own.

Neymessi

First of all Your eye's are bleeding with anger . May be that's why you didn't read the part were i said sanches and suares has been far more influential for their National team . And again i don't expect anything more from a Ney fan boy who thinks carrying team own it's back is scoring pointless goals in friendlys other than leading your nation to three finals and being the best goal scorer as well as creator from 2011-2018 without zero support from Midfield . I have watched enough Brazilian football , and can say that even under Dunga and Scolari they played shit but they had some sort of team chemistry which Argentina lacked ever since Maradona took over . Take Neymar out and i can bet Coutinho and Firmino can take them to quarters in this wc

Nah man you are just blabberring shit at this point. Not even making sense now. I clearly read the part where you said suarez and sanchez have been more influential. Which part of my post made you think I didn't acknowledge that? Didn't you read me saying that you have lost it coz you called those 2 better than neymar?

Most international matches are friendlies. If you look at mejority goals of messi they will come from friendlies too. He was great in all of WC 2014 before he got an injury and he was also great in all of copa before getting a ban for the remaining matches and losing subsequently. Look how the team lost as soon as he got eliminated. Argentina has had as much chemistry at least as brazil had under dunga and scolari which was very less but argentina's has never been that worse.

Coutinhio is a midfielder and he can't decide games that forwards like neymar and messi can. Not good enough to carry a team and lol firmino?

Obviously there is no hard proof of how shit brazil were back then so carry on with your opinion.

JamDav1982

Yes that I did, different story. Simple math for you:
Neymar 222m -
Dembele 130m = 92m
Neymar 170m (secret negotation and fee)-
Dembele 70m = 100m
So you can actually save if you sell cheaper.
As for those, you said we dont negotiate on players we do not want to leave. Okey maybe Cesc we wanted to get rid of, but i'm pretty sure Alexis and Pedro requested transfer on their own.

I said Barca dont negotiate down players that Barca dont want to see leave.

All three of those Barca were trying to negotiate up the price and Pedro his clause was paid anyway I think but Barca were prepared to let all of them leave so terrible examples.

Haha making up figures and 'secret negotiations'.

Barca save PSG 52 million on signing arguably top three player in world in order to MAYBE save 60m on Dembele.

Would never happen as would never be secret but lets bend over for PSG and give them a player we potentially do not even know they would pay 222m for.

Ridiculous.

LeeRomeno

I said Barca dont negotiate down players that Barca dont want to see leave.

All three of those Barca were trying to negotiate up the price and Pedro his clause was paid anyway I think but Barca were prepared to let all of them leave so terrible examples.

Haha making up figures and 'secret negotiations'.

Barca save PSG 52 million on signing arguably top three player in world in order to MAYBE save 60m on Dembele.

Would never happen as would never be secret but lets bend over for PSG and give them a player we potentially do not even know they would pay 222m for.

Ridiculous.

Man, i keep forgetting you are clairvoyant, my bad.

JamDav1982

Man, i keep forgetting you are clairvoyant, my bad.

Haha yet you make up claims about fees Dembele would go for in relation to Neymar fee.

Your scenario saves PSG 52m on a player they were prepared to pay 222m for in the end.

To possibly save Barca 8m on Dembele. On a made up fee and 'secret' negotiations.

RMU ReBorn

Nah man you are just blabberring shit at this point. Not even making sense now. I clearly read the part where you said suarez and sanchez have been more influential. Which part of my post made you think I didn't acknowledge that? Didn't you read me saying that you have lost it coz you called those 2 better than neymar?

Most international matches are friendlies. If you look at mejority goals of messi they will come from friendlies too. He was great in all of WC 2014 before he got an injury and he was also great in all of copa before getting a ban for the remaining matches and losing subsequently. Look how the team lost as soon as he got eliminated. Argentina has had as much chemistry at least as brazil had under dunga and scolari which was very less but argentina's has never been that worse.

Coutinhio is a midfielder and he can't decide games that forwards like neymar and messi can. Not good enough to carry a team and lol firmino?

Obviously there is no hard proof of how shit brazil were back then so carry on with your opinion.

Nope i have exlcuded all the friendly goals of Leo , and still he is miles ahead of your darling Ney boy in being influential . Three finals and two great qualifiers in conmebol were all the teams are competitive carrying a shit team and a manager weighs ahead of anything that Ney boy has done for Brazil in big stages . Check the goals that Higuain has scored from 2010-2018 and you can see what Messi has done to make an average strikers Cv looks like he has been South America's Lewandowski. Most of them are assisted by Messi

Of course Coutinho is a midfielder but i am saying he can lead them to quarter finals with Firmino and jesus upfront on current form . It's no brainer Firminho is on top class form in this season .

RMU ReBorn

Glad that this douche is gone . Now i can expose more of his overrated international career . Usually i don't like bashing our players when they play for Barca, i haven't even done that for Gomes . That's why i was silent all these years , despite all the rants of snake jr being better than Messi in national colors

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans