Neymar Jr. - v5

Neymessi

Wtf lol had neymar informed barca we would have got less than 222 m for him? Are they crazy or what? Why would they let him leave for even a cent less than his buyout?

El Guaje

So , Goal keepers should be exlcuded from the list of micky mouse players ? .

So all GKs in la liga are automatically better than the GKs in Ligue 1 just because they happen to play in La Liga?
Do you also think the wall is better and jumps higher automatically in la liga?

To label players in ligue 1 as mickey mouse players is a shit argument that holds no substance whatsoever.

With that said Messi should take all free kicks from mid to right ofc as he is very good, but he should have let Neymar take the free kicks from the left. Coutinho should get a chance.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

So all GKs in la liga are automatically better than the GKs in Ligue 1 just because they happen to play in La Liga?
Do you also think the wall is better and jumps higher automatically in la liga?

To label players in ligue 1 as mickey mouse players is a shit argument that holds no substance whatsoever.

With that said Messi should take all free kicks from mid to right ofc as he is very good, but he should have let Neymar take the free kicks from the left. Coutinho should get a chance.
Messi was kind enough to share pens with this snake whenever he was finding it tough to score one from open play . He can fuck off with that and yes all the La liga Gk's are better than those micky mouse Gk's from £SG league

Givenchy

Ligue 1 is a weak league no question but you can't down play Neymars talent, he would tear any league up, PL, la liga.. if hes the main man he's capable of magic. hes already proven it on the some of the biggest stages and he'll likely have a great world cup with Brazil as hes arguably the best international player in the world.

RMU ReBorn

He isn't the best international player . Don't let his goal scoring stats fool you . Lionel Messi , Suarez and Sanches has done better than him in conmebol this decade if you are talking about individual performance . He isn't playing in a team with a shit manager and a bunch of players who don't know to string in passes together . Neither do he have to deal with a shambolic federation who don't even pay the wages properly .

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He has been the best player in intl football across the past couple years and been class at every club he has played at.

Best FK taker in world is fair title as well going by recent times.

Givenchy

He isn't the best international player . Don't let his goal scoring stats fool you . Lionel Messi , Suarez and Sanches has done better than him in conmebol this decade if you are talking about individual performance . He isn't playing in a team with a shit manager and a bunch of players who don't know to string in passes together . Neither do he have to deal with a shambolic federation who don't even pay the wages properly .

He is the best international player and thats not just based on stats, you'll see at the WC. I agree he has a better team around him at Brazil compared to Messi but again that doesn't take away from his individual talent. I'm not a Ney fanboy either and I'm glad hes gone, his attitude and ego are poison and the less said about Neymar snr the better but I guess it comes down to; IF Messi had left and we gave Neymar reins, would he be dominating la liga? most likely imo. (before people jump on me NO I wouldn't want Messi to leave for Neymar just a hypothetical situation)

RMU ReBorn

He is the best international player and thats not just based on stats, you'll see at the WC. I agree he has a better team around him at Brazil compared to Messi but again that doesn't take away from his individual talent. I'm not a Ney fanboy either and I'm glad hes gone, his attitude and ego are poison and the less said about Neymar snr the better but I guess it comes down to; IF Messi had left and we gave Neymar reins, would he be dominating la liga? most likely imo. (before people jump on me NO I wouldn't want Messi to leave for Neymar just a hypothetical situation)
Will see that in Wc ? Let that happen , then we can judge him. Up untill then Messi >Suarez >Sanches >Neymar in Conmebol. Messi and sanches has been far more important to their national team than Snake Jr . Messi has carried a tactically clueless manager to two Copa Finals being the best player of the tournament . Not to forget what he did in Wc with out being fully fit . Neymar's legacy is nowhere near Messi in national colors unless he leads Brazil to a wc final .

Him tearing apart La liga as Barca's main man without Messi ? I doubt he can produce a campaign like Messi did in 2012-13 winning almost every match single handedly for Barcelona . not to forget the only big match we won when Messi got injured in 2015-16 was against Benitez's Real . We lost to Sevilla away and two late goals from sergi and suarez saved our asses against Leverkusen in Camp Nou .He might win us one or two leagues ,but will never create a everlasting impact like Messi /Xavi /Iniesta . Zidane changing his tactics to accommodate Kovacic to man mark leo , led to Madrid's downfall in Bernaleo . I bet Neymar won't create such an impact among other club managers . That's Messi's legacy

Last edited:

Givenchy

Will see that in Wc ? Let that happen , then we can judge him. Up untill then Messi >Suarez >Sanches >Neymar in Conmebol. Messi and sanches has been far more important to their national team than Snake Jr . Messi has carried a tactically clueless manager to two Copa Finals being the best player of the tournament . Not to forget what he did in Wc with out being fully fit . Neymar's legacy is nowhere near Messi in national colors unless he leads Brazil to a wc final .

Him tearing apart La liga as Barca's main man without Messi ? I doubt he can produce a campaign like Messi did in 2012-13 winning almost every match single handedly for Barcelona . not to forget the only big match we won when Messi got injured in 2015-16 was against Benitez's Real . We lost to Sevilla away and two late minute winners from sergi and suarez saved our asses against Leverkusen in Camp Nou .He might win us one or two leagues ,but will never create a everlasting impact like Messi /Xavi /Iniesta . Zidane changing his tactics to accommodate Kovacic to man mark leo , led to Madrid's downfall in Bernaleo . I bet Neymar won't create such am impact among other club managers . That's Messi's legacy

Well Messi is the GOAT so ofcourse Neymar could never match him and thats not what i'm saying, there is no replacement for Messi. Xavi is the greatest midfielder ever and Iniesta a close 2nd, for me Neymar isn't and won't ever be a GOAT pantheon talent, Mbappe will be better than him in a few years. I was trying to say ligue 1 is a shit league yes but it doesn't take anything away from Neymar, the way I look at it is hes wasting his career in an inferior league.

RMU ReBorn

Well Messi is the GOAT so ofcourse Neymar could never match him and thats not what i'm saying, there is no replacement for Messi. Xavi is the greatest midfielder ever and Iniesta a close 2nd, for me Neymar isn't and won't ever be a GOAT pantheon talent, Mbappe will be better than him in a few years. I was trying to say ligue 1 is a shit league yes but it doesn't take anything away from Neymar, the way I look at it is hes wasting his career in an inferior league.
I am not taking anything away from . He is currently second best player in the world . Only thing that piss off me is constant rants in this thread on how Messi stagnated his growth , his Fk taking ability's and all the blah blahs after he scores against one of the micky mouse teams in league 1 . Come on , let him knock out those white scums from Cl , i will be the first one to applaud him .

Givenchy

I am not taking anything away from . He is currently second best player in the world . Only thing that piss off me is constant rants in this thread on how Messi stagnated his growth , his Fk taking ability's and all the blah blahs after he scores against one of the micky mouse teams in league 1 . Come on , let him knock out those white scums from Cl , i will be the first one to applaud him .

amen to that :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans