Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

PSG needs a better manager more than anything, but adding Wendel + Seri over the winter should go a long way in strengthening the midfield. Rumors have them potentially adding Alex Sandro over the summer to upgrade at LB.

Givenchy

PSG needs a better manager more than anything, but adding Wendel + Seri over the winter should go a long way in strengthening the midfield. Rumors have them potentially adding Alex Sandro over the summer to upgrade at LB.

who would you go for to replace Emery though? i heard Mourinho was flirting with the idea of managing PSG but somehow i cant see Neymar playing at LB :lol:

Jair Ventura

I like Paulo Fonseca or Pochettino. I think either would do very well with PSG’s talent/budget, and both would see PSG as an upgrade from their current positions imo.

behindbrowneyes

May I add, a Top Class Goal Keeper, i think it's really important in Champions League. I trust neither Areola nor Trapp. Oblak seems interested by the challenge, but Tebbas will start crying because of money... Hope we don't care.

Goalkeeper is a weakness, yes.
What about CBs? Marquinhos, Thiago Silva and that third guy whose name I can't write looks a bit thin, doesn't it?

KingLeo10

Doesn’t play the style PSG wants.

you mostly played counterattacking football with your front 3 v bayern. look at mou's stints at madrid and his initial one at chelsea. with PSG's squad, he would probably go deeper in the CL than someone like pochettino who is of yet totally unproven in the KO stages.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn’t play the style PSG wants.

To win and sustain winning you either need players that have won and know how to win or a coach like that.

Only player who has won anything in PSG right now is Neymar(and Dani Alves) and even he's not the fully mature leader many portray him to be.

To win and sustain winning you either need players that have won and know how to win or a coach like that.

Only player who has won anything in PSG right now is Neymar(and Dani Alves) and even he's not the fully mature leader many portray him to be.

Didn't Di Maria win the CL with Madrid in 2014, he was their best player in the final as well if I can remember correctly.

Home of Barca Fans