Neymar Jr. - v5

arwitwradqfz.jpg

Neymar's heatmap comparison vs Guingamp (above) and vs Las Palmas (below)
He has had 64 touches all game. He never had this much in a game at Barca.

Yes, you guessed it, he's kind of their No.10 now, center of attention, everything is built around him. He must love the shit out of this.

I highly doubt those figures are accurate.

barcanuck

arwitwradqfz.jpg

Yes, you guessed it, he's kind of their No.10 now, center of attention, everything is built around him. He must love the shit out of this.

Yeah it's fantastic espcially against the might Guingamp!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
arwitwradqfz.jpg

What are those two green blobs?

Last edited:

Messi983

Based on preseason games I think he would also play much more centrally this season if he'd stay. But yeah, there is a place only for one "10" in a team and he clearly wouldnt become our anytime soon.

Saladin

Go on twitter, retweet the #bartomeudimiteya and make it trend globally again. The pressure must continue, guys.

Yeh, he's missed but this team's midfield gets bullied by Madrid's midfield. MSN would often hide this but it can't anymore. And it couldn't in the last season as well. I'd sign only one of Coutinho/Dambele and then sign 2+ midfielders. I wont name the guy that can't be mentioned, but he's gonna do well for this team.

Home of Barca Fans