Neymar Jr. - v5

MTL_Barca

He missed the important games because of his injury and WC wasn't impressive too (probably also partly because he wasnt at 100%) so not that surprised. Would've thought he would at least make top 10 just because he is Neymar but after all he has nothing but League 1 and that alone won't get him anywhere near the title.

But i bet this and the Mbappe hype make him mad as fuck not to forget the WC where he just became a meme instead of a Brazilian legend :lol:

Garrus

I'm enjoying and laughing at neymar for not making the list just as everyone in here.

But, Let's be honest, These awards are a sham, Just a popularity contest, Most of the times, Orchestrated and controlled by huge media outlets of NTs and clubs by pushing their own players on their front pages, And deliberately hyping up their contribution, Without any real evidence.

I mean, What the **ck Varane is doing in there?, Or ronaldo?, Hazard and mbappe?, Jesus Christ...

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

I'm enjoying and laughing at neymar for not making the list just as everyone in here.

But, Let's be honest, These awards are a sham, Just a popularity contest, Most of the times, Orchestrated and controlled by huge media outlets of NTs and clubs by pushing their own players on their front pages, And deliberately hyping up their contribution, Without any real evidence.

I mean, What the **ck Varane is doing in there?, Or ronaldo?, Hazard and mbappe?, Jesus Christ...
Varane deserves to be there more than any defender . Most consistent defender for Real and France and was the best center back in the world cup .

Morten

Uhm, you havent watched much football this year, have you?
The other 3 also deserves to be in the top 10.

Devils

[tw]1021871264531709954[/tw]

Just another daily dose of one of the most disgusting athletes on the planet.

Assaulting kids now.

Neymar is vile, putrid scum.

Givenchy

leaves Barca to get out of Messi's shadow only 1 season later to be under the shadow of 19 year old, world cup winner, Mbappe. a world cup that he spent most of the time selfishly dribbling, rolling around the floor talking shit, hes probably the most hated player in football after his antics.

hes now resigned to CL to stay relevant. its a shame cause the guy has all the talent but his entourage and ego.. probably going the Dinho route

Andrew M

leaves Barca to get out of Messi's shadow only 1 season later to be under the shadow of 19 year old, world cup winner, Mbappe. a world cup that he spent most of the time selfishly dribbling, rolling around the floor talking shit, hes probably the most hated player in football after his antics.

hes now resigned to CL to stay relevant. its a shame cause the guy has all the talent but his entourage and ego.. probably going the Dinho route

In order to go the Ronaldinho route he would have to have been the best player on the planet at some point.

aondoe

This is hilarious. I've never seen people hate on a player so much. He is a diver, I know, but that can't be the only reason. Can someone explain their hatred. Oh and by the way Hazard has no business in that list.

Jair Ventura

This is hilarious. I've never seen people hate on a player so much. He is a diver, I know, but that can't be the only reason. Can someone explain their hatred. Oh and by the way Hazard has no business in that list.

I agree. It's very strange. You'd think he murdered someone by people's reactions.

KingLeo10

agree with all the bits about neymar.

but peak R10 was one of the greatest forces in the history of football. that goal at the stamford bridge, that screamer v milan, destroying real at bernabeu.

we're spoiled silly to have seen the peaks of R10, R9, and LM10 in a Barca jersey. I know trophies are important but you can't capture these sort of things by just CL count. looking at you, BBZ

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans