Neymar Jr. - v5

Obiaseti

I think Madrid will pass him over and pick up Mbappe the first chance they get. He's already better than Neymar and doesn't come with so much baggage. Kind of ironic how Neymar got out of Messi's shadow just to walk into Mbappe's.

Morten

I think Madrid will pass him over and pick up Mbappe the first chance they get. He's already better than Neymar and doesn't come with so much baggage. Kind of ironic how Neymar got out of Messi's shadow just to walk into Mbappe's.

QSG has virtually unlimited money, and if players actually wants to leave, they will just throw more money at them, problem solved.
Its sad, but Mbappe will stay there for years to come.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Mbappe is not even close to being as good as Neymar

mssarm

QSG has virtually unlimited money, and if players actually wants to leave, they will just throw more money at them, problem solved.
Its sad, but Mbappe will stay there for years to come.

I don't think Mbappe will take the money and stay. His mother already leaked to press that Alves and Neymar make him uncomfortable.

Devils

The Alphabet

Dh2o1V9WsAANxJ6.jpg

Home of Barca Fans