Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He might be a clown but still one of the best players in the world right now. I would not deny that I wish he was still with us, as long as he doesn't cause any problems in the dressing room.

The thing is, fans tend to overlook the level of clown-ness or cunt-ness if that player plays for their club. Case in point, Jordi Alba. Being a clown is secondary to being a good player and winning games for his club/country.

wisconsincule

Messi reportedly picked the team that got picked apart by a young France team and was outplayed by a 19 year old. That 19 year old already has more goals in the knock out stages of the WC than Messi has in his career.

I was going to reply but then saw he was banned already lol A+ troll

El Flaco

He might be a clown but still one of the best players in the world right now. I would not deny that I wish he was still with us, as long as he doesn't cause any problems in the dressing room.

The thing is, fans tend to overlook the level of clown-ness or cunt-ness if that player plays for their club. Case in point, Jordi Alba. Being a clown is secondary to being a good player and winning games for his club/country.

Dunno. Jordi Alba is hardly a likeable figure here and gets criticism from being a cunt/clown at times on his thread.

Suárez is a better example imo.

BBZ8800

[tw]1013860605084819457[/tw]

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/ndpn8/xyevaw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

You are all laughing at Neymar, but if you look closely and pause at 00:24, you can see that a Mexican player was wearing these:
untitled42.jpg

Neymar was not acting this time.
This was one of the deadliest and sneakiest attacks in the history of World cups.

FC433

Although the offer is crazy (310m) you cannot really do much with it if you are targeting top players. Such sum would only get you two great players.

Pogba, Dybala, Eriksen, Isco, Griz, Saul and many others should be valued at least 120m.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Makes me sick this mental child. What's worse we have to see these images, no way of avoiding even if you don't watch Brasil or don't go to forums. It's on the news. :yuck:

Devils

It's pathetic really.

The rest of the Brazil players conduct themselves well on the pitch and act professional. The team is quite respectable and play good football but this guy is a pure bitch made. It's embarrassing they have this clown as the main man.

Hope Fellaini knocks his fucking lights out.

Morten

It would be interesting if Suarez/Alba left, so i could see what barca-fans really feels about those players as well.

FCBfan22

It depends on how they leave if they do. If they did it in the same cowardly way, they would have the same hate from me.

But they wouldn't. They have cuntish personalities sometimes, but aren't thinking that the earth spins around them like a certain someone.

Home of Barca Fans