Next Galáctico?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah right, Bayern will sell Alaba to their most hated international rival.

If the player wants to go and if Real Madrid are willing to cough up big money it can happen.
@valk : I don't think you know how RM functions. You seriously think that RM won't sign a galactico in summer of 2k15?

Last edited:

valk

If the player wants to go and if Real Madrid are willing to cough up big money it can happen.
@valk : I don't think you know how RM functions. You seriously think that RM won't sign a galactico in summer of 2k15?

that's what I think yes.

El Gato

Villarato!
I would welcome Casemiro back in an instant. He trains poorly though, he needs to work harder in training to reach his potential. He has this unshakable confidence about him and he is a daring player. I like that.

As for the next galactico, I would really like to see a technically sound defensive midfielder. That is all. We would have Kroos, Modric, Isco, Illaramendi, Casemiro, and PLAYER X. We have everything else in abundance. I do not want any winger until Ronaldo retires or is sold. We have James, Bale and Jese.

Ancelotti said we're having Marco Asensio from Mallorca. Which is a bit weird considering he's an Isco type of player and smells of Sergio Canales' 2nd coming.

Casemiro is just what we need for the DM. Training only seems an issue for him as long as he doesn't feature in first team plans. That's probably why he went to Porto in the first place - to give him a bit of encouragement to continue improving. He's not that technically sound, but better on his feet than Sami.

And as a side note, Carlo seems to be fond of Castilla's Medran who's apparently more of a box-to-box.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

bayern might sell alaba for 80mio but not less

I find it hilarious to see Real Madrid linked to an Alaba move. Even if they offered those 80M, Bayern would not move an inch on the matter. Bayern is the financially most helathy club on this planet. The only recently were able to pay up for the loan to build the Allianz Arena 15 years ahead of time. 80M now are nothing to them. The best LB (even if not used as such anymore most of the times... :pep:) is worth to them much more than some 80M €, especially if said player would move to their main rival internationally.

They did not think one second to sell Ribery for 65M a couple of years back and they will not think a second about selling Alaba for 80M (or even 100 for that matter).

Let alone that the player has just extended his contract and has never said anything about dreaming to play in somehwere else, even Madrid.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol, did he even play as a left back this season at all?

Besides we're healthy enough in that department. As Raed said, midfield is probably the only area that could be slightly improved, but otherwise team is as balanced as it can get.

B

beautifulgame

Madrid aren't dumb. Falcao is done for at least in the RM discussion as long as his asking price is as high as Monaco are quoting. He has barely done anything for MU while Benzema has been on fire plus he is almost 29.

Alaba is good but I doubt he'll leave Bayern ever and RM don't pay galactico fees for defensive players.

Pogba will be their next galactico signing once Modric starts to decline.

Surely u mean to say Barca there not madrid

Bertus

Nope it can't.

And we know how RM functions, but we also know how bayern does things. But keep dreaming of Alaba at RM if you want. No one will stop you, it's your right.

If there is one club RM has no power over, it's bayern.

Maybe if Alaba ends up in a situation similar to kroos, then maybe it can happen, but next year? No chance given we're talking about bayern, their board, and Pep.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Nope it can't.

And we know how RM functions, but we also know how bayern does things. But keep dreaming of Alaba at RM if you want. No one will stop you, it's your right.

If there is one club RM has no power over, it's bayern.

Maybe if Alaba ends up in a situation similar to kroos, then maybe it can happen, but next year? No chance given we're talking about bayern, their board, and Pep.
I'm not really dreaming of Alaba to RM,we're pretty good in the LB position. We have Marcelo and Coentrao and not to mention that some other defenders of ours can play in the LB. Ancelloti likes to experiment things so sometimes he puts Ramos,Arbeloa or Carvajal in the LB position. He even sometimes plays Varane or Ramos as CDM.

Last edited:

Morten

Why in the world would we need a lb? We have Marcelo and Coentrao, Coentrao is a ridiculous "back-up" when Marcelo is injuried/out of form.

Home of Barca Fans