New on the Forum

mapulu

I have been a Culer for more than 20 years. I watch Barca every weekend. I now feel frustrated and losing interest watching Barca. The team no longer looks like a professional team. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Xavi H as a Barca player, but not as Barca manager. Barca is not the same since Xavi took over. The standards of play have gone deep down. The quality of majority of the players he has signed is extremely poor. He has frustrated a number of young players such as the once beloved Riqui Puig, Ansu Fati, Victor Roque, etc. Barca can't continue to compete with players like Segi Roberto in the squad. Barca need to move away from Xavi and replace him sooner than later. It's dangerous to return a manager who had months earlier indicated that he was leaving the club at the end of the season but just to make a u-turn later that he's staying. I don't see Xavi making Barca a better and formidable squad come next season. Let's try and replace Xavi with Jonathan G. Costas as the new manager at the beginning of the next campaign. Just look at the Barca female FC. They're a joy to watch. I believe he can replicate this to the men's FC team.

Home of Barca Fans