New members

A

Ammar Victor

Hi Name's Ammar .. i am 19 i become Barcelona fan when i was 6 And now it become my half self .. FORCA BARCA

PaulFCB

Banned
Hello guys, I am Paul from Bucharest I am a fan for a very big time now, hardly I can find Barca fans here in Romania who would be as crazy as me. I'm sitting in my chair 1976,53 km away from Nou Camp's center of the pitch :flagvl8:

I have been to Barcelona once in August 2006 and I was lucky to catch 3 hours from my arrival in the city the game v. Bayern. :party00231:
I would do my best so I can reach other games, I hope It would happen every season.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
hey im alex ... from lebanon ... my favorite team is ac milan (after ronaldinho went there) and barca is my second ( after ronaldinho left ) ... my fav. player is ronaldinho and he is even the best footballer in the world even better than maradonna and pele ... messi is the best now and i think he can get to what ronaldinho got... that's all ...

i am awais ...barca is my infinite love

Hi Name's Ammar .. i am 19 i become Barcelona fan when i was 6 And now it become my half self .. FORCA BARCA

Hello guys, I am Paul from Bucharest I am a fan for a very big time now, hardly I can find Barca fans here in Romania who would be as crazy as me. I'm sitting in my chair 1976,53 km away from Nou Camp's center of the pitch :flagvl8:

I have been to Barcelona once in August 2006 and I was lucky to catch 3 hours from my arrival in the city the game v. Bayern. :party00231:
I would do my best so I can reach other games, I hope It would happen every season.
Welcome to all of you! Beating madrid really does bring culés together! Hope all 4 of you, alex, awais, ammar and paul..you all stick around!

PaulFCB

Banned
@Maz: Even though it might seem so, I didn't join the forum thanks to the fantastic beating of the mandrills! I just happened to find the forum out of a link.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Hi, i'm Will and i'm from Newcastle i am a Barca and Newcastle United fan :smile:. Barca to win La Liga and champions league !! viva Barca :flagvl8:

Hail Hail

As a man, i believe we should alll be allowed to have more than one love :smile:

Celtic and Barcelona are my footballing passions.

We have much in common, both great clubs in countries, were some hate us, our history and our respective cultures.

Fans throughout the world, wherever you go, you will see Hoops and Blaugranes :flagvl8:

més que un club

Welcome fellow UK culés! I'm English even though I live in Spain (near Valencia), I hope you can have the moral highground next week after Wednesday's result!

B

Barcaki

Hello everyone, I am Akif from Libya, I live in Bucharest. I get CRAZY when it is about BARCA :flagvl8:

K

koury

Hi guys,
I'm new here and just registered...
I'm kourosh, 19 and a fan of barca since 10!!! hope we'll have good times together and enjoy my stay with you all! :party00231::party00231:
Bye

Home of Barca Fans