New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Devils

Like how many times? In you dreams kiddo. One of the most juvenile members on this forum.

Hey, it might as well be Roberto, the bottom line is the club gets a few cents, that's what matters.

Yet I've still been to Camp Nou more times than I can count and living your dreams of doing so. I visit Spain frequently and make it out to the stadium every time I do.

Meanwhile, you're strolling in the streets in China wearing your ugly ass kit bragging about donating a few pennies to Barca.

Goodluck with that, hermit.

Gari

E38Z2KBVcAU_48E

Devils

Thankfully, real, prideful Barca fans like myself boycotted this kit last year and Nike was forced to change it:

2888235-59472708-2560-1440.jpg

I will be boycotting this atrocious piece of trash this year and hopefully, Nike and Barca will get the message again.

E38bMEMXEAcG_Uh

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The shorts are an ugly sight. Hope they just go for plain red ones in the end in actual games once they see how ridiculous they look. Looking like clowns with those shorts

behindbrowneyes

Perfect kit for the CL. Now they not only get humiliated like they are a joke, but they'll also look like they are a joke (chokers/jokers/whatever fits best 4 you).

Griezmann should consider to revive his L-fortnite-celebration.

Jadentheman

Thankfully, real, prideful Barca fans like myself boycotted this kit last year and Nike was forced to change it:

2888235-59472708-2560-1440.jpg

I will be boycotting this atrocious piece of trash this year and hopefully, Nike and Barca will get the message again.

E38bMEMXEAcG_Uh

Nike needs to get it together. What is up with these ADHD designers they got over there? Kits such as 05-06,06-07,07-08,10-11,14-15,16-17 should be recycled and done till the end of time.

Home of Barca Fans