New 2022-2023 Barca kits

malvolio

That sounds great. But I am always wary of some "scams". How can I trust these companies that they will deliver it to me?

What is the price of such "redirection"?
Please give me a link. Thank you.

Don't know one that sends to Croatia. Maybe you can try the one above, recommended by [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION]. Seems to cover lots more countries.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Package forwarding is quite common these days actually. I bought a lot from our official store and since they don?t ship outside of Europe (no idea why it is taking them so long to figure out how to get those agreements done to ship worldwide), I have had them shipped to a warehouse in Germany, and that warehouse in Germany shipped the items to me. The site I have been using is myGermany.com, pretty good so far.

Ok. Thanks. I will try it.

Birdy

FlB_j1iWAAEH4gI

The new Senyera kit, which will be used as a 4th this season.
Meeeh

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I generally don’t like jerseys featuring the crest in the center like this one.

Even taking that issue away, it is still an ugly design. The senyera with our crest in the middle makes a good flag��, but doesn’t look good on a jersey like this.

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] and I have ordered it from fanatics as well. Yeah, it gets a bit expensive with shipping and all. Hope we get to see something arrive in mail.

Edit: I just checked adidas.nl. It says they will have the jersey's readily available for purchase on april 13th at 10:00. lol

You can get 2 stars home Argentina on Sportiger.de.

The thing is they ask 190e + 30e Messi print for it.

I have payed 80.5euro before the WC for it on that same site.

Horatio

You're welcome
You can get 2 stars home Argentina on Sportiger.de.

The thing is they ask 190e + 30e Messi print for it.

I have payed 80.5euro before the WC for it on that same site.

Oh wow thanks. Got to think deeply know if I am willing to put the money down for it. But the print they do themselves right?

I see unisport has them for 89 euro's. But only size XL.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Oh wow thanks. Got to think deeply know if I am willing to put the money down for it. But the print they do themselves right?

I see unisport has them for 89 euro's. But only size XL.

Thought you'd already ordered one from China and one from US?

Home of Barca Fans