New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Richard.H

We all know the fake ones will never be the real ones, they always look different than what some photoshop artist from India does.

Birdy

La Senyera kit AGAIN tonight against Espanyol!!

Someone at LaLiga has decided that somehow our lilac/light purple away kit clashes with navy and standard blue
:lol:

JerseyAddict

La Senyera kit AGAIN tonight against Espanyol!!

Someone at LaLiga has decided that somehow our lilac/light purple away kit clashes with navy and standard blue
:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised that this Senyera kit is more of a statement when worn vs Epanyol.

terryzinc

Lavendar and now White those are RM colors. They added Black that is NOT a Barca colour Nike make the worst kits look what they've done to Liverpool. Even New Balance is better than Nike.

Nucky

Bought stadium version of third 21/22 kit and ordered Dani Alves away kit.. I bought the home kit when the season started back in August so season 21/22 is the only season I have bought all 3 kits. Making myself a collection of Barca kits..

barca-2-min.jpg

JerseyAddict

Bought stadium version of third 21/22 kit and ordered Dani Alves away kit.. I bought the home kit when the season started back in August so season 21/22 is the only season I have bought all 3 kits. Making myself a collection of Barca kits..

View attachment 9326

Nice ...

I also wanted to buy third kit with Alwes print but now I have doubts cause he won't play in EL.

Birdy

Off Topic:

The PSG Jordan kit is growing on me lately...

It's simple, but elegant as well.
Wouldn't work for a Barca shirt, but many teams can create absolute stunners with that template

JerseyAddict

Off Topic:

The PSG Jordan kit is growing on me lately...

It's simple, but elegant as well.
Wouldn't work for a Barca shirt, but many teams can create absolute stunners with that template

You are right. I am always a bit sad why we don't have "jumpin man" version of kits...

There was a great Teal Inter milano kit that would look ace for Barca.

I don't quite get it why there is always something odd with our kits lately.

Andresito

Staff member
Could be tempting to snatch a sponsor free shirt. Did it in 2016 when Qatar wasn't on the shirt during the summer.

Bar?a will sell the shirts for the new season without the Spotify logo on it. Nike will not be able to manufacture them due to the club's delay in formalizing an agreement with the streaming music platform.
Despite this setback, Bar?a have already reported that they will make stickers with the logo available to customers to iron them on the shirts. This can only be done in official stores.

TheStig

Will they finally make the sponsor's logo the same colour as the number and Nike logo? I don't get why the number is yellow and Rakuten/Qatar logo is white for 10 years.

Birdy

EUROPEAN KITS TONIGHT!!!

Loving this season's European kit.
Let's hope we eliminate Napoli and go all the way to see this kit many more times!

KingLeo10

EUROPEAN KITS TONIGHT!!!

Loving this season's European kit.
Let's hope we eliminate Napoli and go all the way to see this kit many more times!

I'm really looking forward to this tie:

1) I would like to see Xavi and the slightly revamped (less oldies) Barcelona does in cup formats

2) It's a European trophy and given the recent winners (Sevilla, Man United etc.), it's a nice B tier cup that our youngsters can pride themselves on.

3) Unfortunately, our level is Europa at the moment so I can watch this game without expecting/dreading us to get mangled.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hopefully we don't get dinged by UEFA for the kitman's fiasco on Ferran Torres' jersey in the second half. A small fine?

FinBarcelonafan

Nice ...

I also wanted to buy third kit with Alwes print but now I have doubts cause he won't play in EL.

I have to say after Dani came back and everything he has done and said.. you should buy his jersey. Playing in EL or not. He is a legend and he loves Barca. Amazing role model and funny person too. Just fun.
Guy is a winner in football and life.

Home of Barca Fans