New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

King5Puyi

I get that but many people said it's just ugly. I don't think it is.

Human mentality 101. Jump on the train everyone else is riding on.

We'll get used to it. If it's a failure, the next board will just go back to our classic Barça design.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Human mentality 101. Jump on the train everyone else is riding on.

We'll get used to it. If it's a failure, the next board will just go back to our classic Barça design.

First of all it is bad, second it is not the big issue here. Issue is they moved away from tradition.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's like how a lot of people thought our 3rd kit this season was hideous, but it's grown on us because of the great games the team played in them.

King5Puyi

First of all it is bad, second it is not the big issue here. Issue is they moved away from tradition.

Look up the previous page and you'd see that I in fact do state it is because of us moving on from Barça tradition the reason behind the whole hue and cry. And no, it's not bad, it's just not 'Barça'.

King5Puyi

It's like how a lot of people thought our 3rd kit this season was hideous, but it's grown on us because of the great games the team played in them.

At the end of the day, there's nothing more we can do other than get used to how things are.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Look up the previous page and you'd see that I in fact do state it is because of us moving on from Barça tradition the reason behind the whole hue and cry. And no, it's not bad, it's just not 'Barça'.

That is just your opinion. Every one is entitled to their opinion. For me it looks horrible. Be it barca or any other club the design is bad, nike is not putting enough effort.

King5Puyi

That is just your opinion. Every one is entitled to their opinion. For me it looks horrible. Be it barca or any other club the design is bad, nike is not putting enough effort.

Fair enough bruv. Obviously you and me have different perspectives and taste. But then again, who would you have design us? I have heard many here say Adidas can't pull off the three stripe design with us. Who then from the top range? Puma? Lotto? Warrior? Joma? Under Armour?

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Wow, Nike is taking the piss of our tradition cant believe the board agreed to this.

ManusXavi

Quite excited about the third kit (if rumours are true). Mainly because it is the same colour as my Futsal team so I can just wear that when I play. I will probably get Xavi or Neymar.
On the topic of Neymar. I personally would never get ' Neymar Jr ' written on the back. I have never liked the look of it.
I would get ' Neymar '

frog-fcb

Quite excited about the third kit (if rumours are true). Mainly because it is the same colour as my Futsal team so I can just wear that when I play. I will probably get Xavi or Neymar.
On the topic of Neymar. I personally would never get ' Neymar Jr ' written on the back. I have never liked the look of it.
I would get ' Neymar '

Why would you get xavi on it unfortunatley he is gone. Upto this season is the only top id get his name printed on

Galning

Both look fine to me. Especially like the four Catalan stripes on the away one, looks better than the Senyera kit imo.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Feels like a downgrade from this season's one. Hoping the 3rd kit won't be as disappointing. Hmmm... got a real bad feeling with this jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans