New 2014-2015 kits

BarcaBarcaBarca

I don't actually think it's nikes fault. It's bartomeus decision to bring out a new style in hope of a surge in home kit sales to get a better nike deal as barca are nowhere near like on the same deal at Man United. The home strip template is cool, and would work on lots of teams....but defo not barca. It's a disgrace. Throwing away the club's whole history. Terrible decision. I can sense another season like the one before last when the away strip was more popular and sold more than the home one because of the catalan flag. It's a shame Bartomeu is ruining the club.

Barcalove

Banned
I dont think that would be so hard to change the shirts, maybe they even leak the shirts to analyse the fans reactions, even in football cleats, they change the design every month, why shirts would be harder?

Stric

If they leak shirt designs to analyze fan reactions (which would be quite logical, to be honest), they probably would have bailed on this design already. :lol:

fcbdna

Banned

OH MY WTF?!

G

Gasgas

[tw]598048574010712064[/tw]

I hope this guy is just taking the piss. That green absurdity would be the gk jersey. All jerseys this season are so beatiful, why are you doing this, nike?

Baaaad kits, :banghead:
I am not buying these
Horizontal stripes gigantic :facepalm:
The yellow on the sides :facepalm:

Sunny Mir

Going from one of the best kits to the worst kits in the club's history is quiet an achievement. Don't know how I am going to watch the whole season with these kits espically the home one. Mayb I'll buy the away one.

cmsy27

What actual person with any kind of eye for design would approve these kits? I still can't fathom why these monstrosities are even allowed to exist. Look worse and worse each time I see them :shakeshead:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm still not believing these are the new kits, it just can't be, how can people like it, how can the board allow it ... just seems unreal.

Home of Barca Fans