Neto

Catta

Got to be realistic, he is an above average GK, will never be WC or close to it, but even so he gives me more confidence and security in goal than MATS. Would love it if he played the whole season in goal as the undisputed starter.

malvolio

Got to be realistic, he is an above average GK, will never be WC or close to it, but even so he gives me more confidence and security in goal than MATS. Would love it if he played the whole season in goal as the undisputed starter.

haven't seen the game, only the highlights. what's with the hype? the guy made normal saves, half of them being straight at him.

we suddenly forgot he was a calamity last autumn when ter stegen was injured?

Joan

Was he actually that bad last season? I can't remember him being either good or bad. I'm getting old.

iniestaGOAT

Was he actually that bad last season? I can't remember him being either good or bad. I'm getting old.

He was a little bit shaky at times, but he was also rotting on the bench for too long.

Better keeper than ter stegen still no doubt

Andresito

Staff member
He's an average keeper. It's a waste of time to think he can contribute much. Definitely not better than ter Stegen.

Don't understand how he could get that salary.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Even if he was better than ter Stegen, he is still not good enough... That first Cl?sico ruined whatever chance he had to make it here...

mdenci

I mean, the guy is okay, very solid, but he is not better than ter Stegen. Some of you act like you never seen a Barcelona match before last season. I know that ter Stegen has been poor in some matches, but he did keep us above water in some games even in the last season at the end of which he had a knee surgery, suggesting that he was playing with awkwardness and pain and we all know that you can't be your best self if something is hurting you.

Yeah, Neto did good against Juve, but some of the things I saw people saying that ter Stegen would concieve at least 3 goals in that game is pure balony, most of the shots went straight at the keeper.

Home of Barca Fans