Nelson Semedo

beck123

Banned
You got manita'd last year without Messi and with Valverde at the helm. Let that sink in.

With a club that needed a rebuilding so bad, with an old Modric, a shadow of Marcelo, an out of form Cortouis who wouldn't even start for Granada that year AND Many more examples

You got a manita from Levante too, haha,

KingLeo10

With a club that needed a rebuilding so bad, with an old Modric, a shadow of Marcelo, an out of form Cortouis who wouldn't even start for Granada that year AND Many more examples

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION], can you ban this lad?

JohnN

You still don't know what a manita is? After all those lessons Barca gave you? Bad bad student. Santa won't come for you.

beck123

Banned
We'll talk when Barca will reach an ucl final once again, but I don't think they will in our lifetimes. haha
Now I need to go, cya, it was fun, you made me laugh, cheers.

Sailor Mars

HAHAHA. Excuses Excuses. Could say the same about Barca needing a rebuild, yet they still slap around Madrid easily.

Pathetic that you need to revel in the victories of other teams because your team can't do anything against Barca straight up.

CatalinR10

I am Sandu Ciorba. it's nice to see Romanians on this forum xd..

Ai ales echipa gresita :)))

Dimpotriva , nu se putea sa fi ales o echipa mai buna. Am ajuns sa vad cea mai buna echipa din istorie perfectionand fotbalul in 2009 - 2012 , asta ca sa nu mai vorbesc de Messi. Am vazut-o castigand 2 triple , lucru cu care nu cred ca se mai poate lauda vreo echipa. Per total pot sa mai vina chiar 2-3 umilinte gen Liverpool ca nu se pot compara cu bucuriile pe care mi le-au adus ca si fan si spectator.

gregorrin10

He was never good to begin with but noone listened.

Might be time to move him on. For some reason I see him make good at Bayern, he just fits there for me. Would be a dream to send him packing there this summer and giving Bayern some extra money on the side and get Kimmich in return, who might be willing to try a new challenge in a new league, especially if Bayern don't get far in the CL again this year. Would be instant world class level injected into the team.

Last edited:
Yea, let's see the competent manager appointed and we'll see what's what. Fucking Valverde took one of the best players of Liverpool and under him he wasn't even able to complete a 10m pass. Coutinho looked like a Granada player.

You don't sell players that easily. Madrid could've sold half their team judging how they played under Benitez. Multiply that by 3 years, add Messi, and you have Ernie's Barcelona.

One day, despite the fact Ernie is not a great manager, you will understand that not EVERYTHING is Valverde's fault and the players you have so heavily emotionally invested in due to your heavy praising of them, are just not as good as you thought they were or would have us believe.

serghei

One day, despite the fact Ernie is not a great manager, you will understand that not EVERYTHING is Valverde's fault and the players you have so heavily emotionally invested in due to your heavy praising of them, are just not as good as you thought they were or would have us believe.

3 of the best 8 teams in the world wanted Semedo in the summer. Atletico Madrid, PSG, and Barcelona. I'd say I'm rating him fine.

I also want to see a day when people don't think you need world class players on every position to play cohesive football. Semedo is a good player. The people who want him sold, and support Valverde, are fucking clueless.

And also, the problem with Valverde is not that he is not a great manager. :lol: It's that he is a Bilbao level manager and he has never in his life managed a top club other than Barcelona, and he sure as hell won't do it again after he is replaced.

Last edited:
3 of the best 8 teams in the world wanted Semedo in the summer. Atletico Madrid, PSG, and Barcelona. I'd say I'm rating him fine.

I also want to see a day when people don't think you need world class players on every position to play cohesive football. Semedo is a good player. The people who want him sold, and support Valverde, are fucking clueless.

And also, the problem with Valverde is not that he is not a great manager. :lol: It's that he is a Bilbao level manager and he has never in his life managed a top club other than Barcelona, and he sure as hell won't do it again after he is replaced.

Who wanted him is irrelevant. Barca spent 350m on AG Dembele and Cou. Atletico spent 80m on Lemar and 30m on Vitolo. PSG spent 45m on Paredes.

I wish I could be bothered to get the clip in the first half where Semedo broke free and could have easily pulled it back to the far post where AG was free. Instead he tried to play it to the near to Suarez where the ball was easily cut out. In fact that ball was never on. How many times have we seen this same scenario from him?? Which manager in the world teaches Semedo to change his split second thinking and vision to play the better ball to the open player at the back post?

serghei

Who wanted him is irrelevant. Barca spent 350m on AG Dembele and Cou. Atletico spent 80m on Lemar and 30m on Vitolo. PSG spent 45m on Paredes.

I wish I could be bothered to get the clip in the first half where Semedo broke free and could have easily pulled it back to the far post where AG was free. Instead he tried to play it to the near to Suarez where the ball was easily cut out. In fact that ball was never on. How many times have we seen this same scenario from him?? Which manager in the world teaches Semedo to change his split second thinking and vision to play the better ball to the open player at the back post?

On the other hand, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to let him go to a top team under a good manager to have a laugh at you guys :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans