Nelson Semedo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can’t believe the club might sell Semedo, a competent right back in a football world lacking good fullbacks. Barca were always more solid with him at right back, even though he is left on an island as Messi never gets back to help defensively.

He isn’t the best offensively but Alba is on the other side for that and Messi’s positioning leaves Semedo nobody to combine with. Barca will continue with the disaster that is Roberto. I hope Wague reaches his potential, but that’s doubtful with Valverde, who can’t develop youth and loves Roberto for some reason.

The club does NOT want to sell him, apparently he wants to leave.

We should be like Bayern, no way no how as long as the club doesn't want to sell.

Devils

This is all down to that fucking skunk Valverde.

Never a question of whether Semedo was good enough as a starting Barca RB or not...it was a question of whether he was better to start over that bum Roberto, which he clearly was.

#FuckValverde

Givenchy

i guess he'll be included in the Griezmann deal

Bob + Wague will be our RBs next season. Ernie sucks with youth but he does seem to like Wague so who knows

M

Medz

Id gladly drive him to Madrid if Atletico agreed to sell us Griezmann for him + 80m

Youcef Atal would cost around 30m. he's younger and can actually make runs, dribbles, score and not be a safe backpassing pussy

Givenchy

Id gladly drive him to Madrid if Atletico agreed to sell us Griezmann for him + 80m

Youcef Atal would cost around 30m. he's younger and can actually make runs, dribbles, score and not be a safe backpassing pussy

this is down to Messi and his lack of workrate/support down the right. kinda hard to not be passback merchant when we don't actually have a right winger ahead of the RB

Devils

[tw]1135976047726477313[/tw]

Atletico want us to include him in the operation for Griezmann.

Sickening.

M

Medz

this is down to Messi and his lack of workrate/support down the right. kinda hard to not be passback merchant when we don't actually have a right winger ahead of the RB

How come Roberto has 7 assists while Semedo has 0? And how come offensively we look so much better with Roberto starting? Why doesnt Roberto have that problem?

Truth is Semedo is veryyyy limited offensively and dven defensively he fucks up aloooot (just watch cdr final vs Valencia)

Not saying that he was good with us or that he is gonna succeed in the future playing here, but watch him beasting next season under a counterattacking team like Atlentico and with a coach that knows how to use his strengths.
Under the right price, i wouldn't mind selling him. Then again though we will have only SR for the RB position and Wague(?)..

Lomar1o

Why on earth would anyone want us to sign Griezmann especially at the expense of Semedo's departure, just why???

Home of Barca Fans