Nelson Semedo

FCBfan22

provocation runs in the Pique family?

It does. From both parents.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That, my friends, is a deadly provocation cocktail.

YodaMaster

Semedo shows glimpses of a world class RB here and there. That’s why I’m rooting for him to be our starter over Roberto. Semedo clearly has the potential to be WC while Roberto... well we know he’ll never be good enough and he had 3 years as a starter to prove the contrary. Semedo has to be the starter until the end of the season and if he fails to impress, we need to buy a new RB in the summer.

This is so obvious.

Pepe Silvia

Semedo shows glimpses of a world class RB here and there. That’s why I’m rooting for him to be our starter over Roberto. Semedo clearly has the potential to be WC while Roberto... well we know he’ll never be good enough and he had 3 years as a starter to prove the contrary. Semedo has to be the starter until the end of the season and if he fails to impress, we need to buy a new RB in the summer.

This is so obvious.
no catalan no party :valverde:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
feels like he's actively trying to keep Bob the no 1 RB. What the fuck is wrong with his passing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Saved our clean sheet at the end there. Great defensively, indeed. A lot of work needs to be done with his crossing, tho.

Home of Barca Fans