Nelson Semedo

serghei

You have it wrong way round.

Valverde should not be continuing to play Semedo even more if Roberto offers more in that position.

Semedo has been given a lot of time and opportunities if people want to class him as a 'developing' player.

Roberto hasnt been 'marginally' better. He has been a lot better. Particularly going forward.

I don't have it wrong. I just don't agree with you.

Raki13

Semedo hasnt been as good this season and that is not opinion in terms of what they give going forward it is there in the stats and performances.

He has had a run of games. Played 25 times and today might start his 20th game. This 'game time' idea is flawed. He needs to perform at higher level to get time going forward.

Complete myth that he 'never gets a chance'. Again that is not opinion.

Give the guy at least five games in a row just like Roberto gets whether he's good or terrible , then you can judge him. In any of the games he has played he's looked good to me , unlike Roberto who's been brutal in plenty of games at full back but still plays the next game. Seems Roberto can do no wrong in the team.

No need for another reply , we don't agree leave it at that.

JamDav1982

Give the guy at least five games in a row just like Roberto gets whether he's good or terrible , then you can judge him. In any of the games he has played he's looked good to me , unlike Roberto who's been brutal in plenty of games at full back but still plays the next game. Seems Roberto can do no wrong in the team.

No need for another reply , we don't agree leave it at that.

No you dont give a player at Barca five game in a row in hope they improve. They need to take their chances when get them.

Roberto has been better that can be easily backed up. Semedo offers next too nothing going forward too often and either needs to get braver or learn quicker.

serghei

Exact same thing.

Why are you even bothering replying to me on this subject then if we both know, very well from the start what each thinks here? I think the opposite of what you think and the only position where we agree is that I also think I'm right.

Raki13

No you dont give a player at Barca five game in a row in hope they improve. They need to take their chances when get them.

The guy done nothing wrong in any of the games he's played in unlike Roberto who's been brutal at full back plenty of times and is still played over a better real full back. This manager won't change things because he has no bottle and keeps the clique together and we will suffer because of it. I hope the next few games we see Semedo , Dembele and Mina get a run out , lets see how good they are , the team is stale and needs new life in it.

JamDav1982

The guy done nothing wrong in any of the games he's played in unlike Roberto who's been brutal at full back plenty of times and is still played over a better real full back. This manager won't change things because he has no bottle and keeps the clique together and we will suffer because of it. I hope the next few games we see Semedo , Dembele and Mina get a run out , lets see how good they are , the team is stale and needs new life in it.

Roberto has been better particularly going forward and easy to back that up.

5ergio_Busquets

Yeah no need to give a new player 5 games in a row they should perform from the first minute or they will be sold. Just look at Roberto! He is performing since his first game at RB like a prime Alves!

Raki13

Roberto has been better particularly going forward and easy to back that up.

Haha you are obviously one of the experts on here that thinks everyone is wrong if they have a different view from you.

Give it a rest , lets see the new boys play before saying they are not good enough.

Knock yourself out with your next reply as i know you need to have the last word , buy for now expert.

JamDav1982

Haha you are obviously one of the experts on here that thinks everyone is wrong if they have a different view from you.

Give it a rest , lets see the new boys play before saying they are not good enough.

Knock yourself out with your next reply as i know you need to have the last word , buy for now expert.

Yeah I do think people are wrong if have different opinion. Great insight.

Never said anyone is 'not good enough'.

Keep up.

JamDav1982

Yeah no need to give a new player 5 games in a row they should perform from the first minute or they will be sold. Just look at Roberto! He is performing since his first game at RB like a prime Alves!

Yeah players shouldnt get 5 games in a row if there are other performing better.

Keep trying to make out Semedo is not being given a chance when on for his 20th start of the season in February.

Home of Barca Fans