Munir El Haddadi

xXKonan

He's been used as a winger for most of the season, but some Valencia fans think he's just to soft to play as a CF for them.

xavi_the_Boss

He is coming back.So what should we do with him?
With Paco here and Deulofeu coming back he doesn´t really have a place in the Team.

khaled_a_d

It will depend in the market most probably,if we get an offer for him we will sell. Specially since we will have to make big signings so we will need money

El Flaco

Now Cat Radio also reported that Valencia has decided not to execute the purchase clause of €12m euros for Munir.

He will return to Barca this summer.

[tw]859895673080209408[/tw]

xXKonan

His chances of staying with Valencia, plummeted in January since they brought in Simeone Zaza on loan, who eventually was bought out completely by them. If he was a lot cheaper I could see him staying but with the price we put on him in that clause, Valencia have other priorities to reinforce the squad.

BarçaBarça

Will return this summer. Do people still think we should keep him and sell Paco?
I hope we sell to the highest bidder - he is not good enough for Barca, imo..

God Serena

Paco is the better player though.

If decent offer comes in for Paco they will still need to go get a CF as Munir is not good enough to play there for Barca if Suarez gets injured.

Once again, neither is Paco.

Needing a CF for in case Suarez gets injured isn't solved by having Alcacer in the squad, so who is better doesn't really matter.

JamDav1982

Once again, neither is Paco.

Needing a CF for in case Suarez gets injured isn't solved by having Alcacer in the squad, so who is better doesn't really matter.

I think Paco is much more capable of being a reasonable back up than Munir is and has stepped up well in recent times when been asked.

It is Paco or another back up CF. Munir doesnt have it.

God Serena

I think Paco is much more capable of being a reasonable back up than Munir is and has stepped up well in recent times when been asked.

It is Paco or another back up CF. Munir doesnt have it.

He's not stepping up any better than Munir did in the second half of last season. If Munir doesn't have it, Paco doesn't either. Paco is not significantly better, if at all.

A new backup is a must, then. Although with MSN that's about as likely as Gumbau starting our next clasico.

JamDav1982

He's not stepping up any better than Munir did in the second half of last season. If Munir doesn't have it, Paco doesn't either. Paco is not significantly better, if at all.

A new backup is a must, then. Although with MSN that's about as likely as Gumbau starting our next clasico.

In last eleven games (four starts) he has six goals, couple of winners and even last game came on and helped turn it around.

He has looked better recently than Munir ever did and he looked a lot better at Valencia as well in a shambles of season for them.

For me he is clearly the better player.

Home of Barca Fans