Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Migueli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

ranjix

Jefecito
Dont kno much abt history. For me its Ronaldinho as a player n Guardiola as a manager. With Ronaldinho Barca won 2 Liga, 2 Supercopa n a CL trophy.

TheMessiShow

I voted Cruyff. I don't have great knowledge on the Barcelona's history. All I really know is that Gamper is the father of the club.
But I voted Cruyff because of his extraordinary contributions to the club. Cruyff is the father of modern football and the father of the Barcelona we watch today.

I don't mean any disrespect to Ranjix or Guardiola, but I think its far too soon to crown Guardiola as the most important coach at the club after his first season

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It's difficult to decide between Cruyff and Gamper. Obviously the Swiss founded our club and nothing would have happened without him, but Cruyff has been the most instrumental figure in defining Barça as one of the great clubs and he's been behind most of our successes since the 1970s in one form or another.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
how can ronaldinho be the most important in our history? our history is nearly 110 years he was only influncing like 3-4 of them it is sad if people beleive him to be the most important without Gamper barca wouldnt exist without cruff we would not be the big club we are today

ranjix

Jefecito
how can ronaldinho be the most important in our history? our history is nearly 110 years he was only influncing like 3-4 of them it is sad if people beleive him to be the most important without Gamper barca wouldnt exist without cruff we would not be the big club we are today

I dont kno abt history bt kno what Dinho did for Barca in his starting 2-3 years. For me the history of Barca started when Dinho joined Barca coz I watched him at World Cup n since then I liked him. Signing Ronnie brought lots of fan to Barca including me.

For Barca important part of history may b Cruff or Gamper.
Ronnie for me.:lol:
So dont get me wrong.

Home of Barca Fans