Miralem Pjanic

SABANS

:( we will regret this

Some will...some will not....some people would rather see "athletic" midfielder that can run loke crazy...and not midfield that knows how to read game, and play smart. If this was Barca from 5 years ago...yea he wouldn't fit...but Bacra thats stuggling in midfield, that has young players without experience but can run a lot...yea...I think he should leave so that he cannot be blamed for team and coach failure

SABANS

If he had played intelligently and showed he knew to read the game I'd want him to stay too.
If he had decent chance like others did, maybe he would show it..but we will never know. I know that our current midfield is not intelligent nor athletic, and theu still get chance after chance....

behindbrowneyes

In the report, Sport said, ?Despite being willing to take a pay cut, Bar?a are not interested in signing the player due to his lack of professionalism, poor injury record and lack of on-field impact during his last spell at the club.?

:arthur:

Joan

Saw an article on local croatian page that pRanjic left the club and thought it said Pjanic. I was really happy for a moment or two.

xXKonan

MD says we got an agreement with Juve for the loan of Pjanic.

They are currently working on getting rid of Ramsey.

Devils

Juve actually bringing this cat back!

Another testament to that bum Arthur. Worst player I have ever seen!

Home of Barca Fans