Miralem Pjanic

Bobo32

I am saying he's not been utilized correctly to have any impact in these games. He's been underwhelming but never gets the minutes needed to make the necessary impact or get any rhythm. He is much better from the off when he's allowed to dictate the rhythm of the game, as seen vs Juve away. But playing him in bit-part roles is just a waste and does not suit him whatsoever. Even in La Liga he's either overlooked or gets 15 minutes here or there.

Ultimately, my point is why does Koeman turn to him in these moments if he doesn't seem to trust him enough to give him regular game time.

I agree with this, he is really utilizing his squad badly. Pjanic is a terrible player and should never have been accepted, but since he's here, he could get at least twice the minutes he's gotten.
Then of course, there are players playing even less than him, but playing better each and every time...

mc_lovin

Maybe we can loan him for 3 years (to keep him in the books)? Has that ever happened? We dont need someone with 8ME in wages on the bench - and not even contributing as a rotational option.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Maybe we can loan him for 3 years (to keep him in the books)? Has that ever happened? We dont need someone with 8ME in wages on the bench - and not even contributing as a rotational option.

I think we did that with Turan, could be wrong. I would love for that to happen.

Rassvet

Umtiti, Griezmann, Pjanic...just a coincidence that all three CR fanboys we signed have been epic disasters?

KingLeo10

Umtiti, Griezmann, Pjanic...just a coincidence that all three CR fanboys we signed have been epic disasters?

Umtiti's case is the most weird...we were legit cruising in 17/18 until he fucked up Roma and our whole season with those stupid contract talks right in the thick of it.

Catta

There are plenty of reasons to want Pjanic out, but wanting him out because he put an emoji on Ronaldos instagram post is pathetic.

Rory

What will happen with this guy? Why arent there any rumours for selling him? Dont keep this grandpa for another season.

If we sell him then it gets recorded as a huge loss. This guy has been bought to sit on the bench/maybe play a squad role until our finances are solved (probably in 3-4 years time LOL)

Home of Barca Fans