Miralem Pjanic

Dado

I wish him luck. But knowing this fan base and the fact he?s not south american (not an amigo) he will be the designated Pedro if things go wrong.

JamDav1982

If he can get the best out of FDJ and move ball quickly with a range of passing that will be enough for me.

He is younger than Kroos and 5 years younger than Modric who still do ok in La Liga.

Couple good years out him while others develop be what is needed for now.

When watch him it doesnt look like legs have gone at all. Still looks mobile and a good engine on him.

LeeRomeno

I am pretty excited, I think he is upgrade from Rakitic of 2020 and brings good balance to midfield. Definitely would use him, instead of Busi.

Gnidrologist

I’m happy to see any midfield which doesn’t include Rakitic-Busi-Vidal.
This. I wouldn't say i'm 'excited' for Pjanic, but anything other than our looser geriatrics i look forward to. Never rated him highly, but then again i hardly know his profile as no one gives a shit about Seria A these days.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If he can get the best out of FDJ and move ball quickly with a range of passing that will be enough for me.

He is younger than Kroos and 5 years younger than Modric who still do ok in La Liga.

Couple good years out him while others develop be what is needed for now.

When watch him it doesnt look like legs have gone at all. Still looks mobile and a good engine on him.

Modric is top5 of this generation. With 32 years he dominated the whole midfield from other oppenents. Wont forget the final against Juventus, what a unbelievable performance it was. Pjanic peak is over, we should be happy if he play ok.

Devils

Eh9Gf-zXgAEad6v

Welcome PIRLOjanic.

Already better than that bum Arthur.

Home of Barca Fans