Miralem Pjanic

mesiesta

He is a quality player. The only problem I see here is his age. If we are going to replace Arthur with Pjanic AND some young promising midfielder, I would agree to such deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a quality player. The only problem I see here is his age. If we are going to replace Arthur with Pjanic AND some young promising midfielder, I would agree to such deal.

He used to be a good midfielder. Not so much anymore.

And even if he is, he's another problem. The slow, not so athletic type of profile we desperately need to move on from.

Andrew M

He used to be a good midfielder. Not so much anymore.

And even if he is, he's another problem. The slow, not so athletic type of profile we desperately need to move on from.

That's true, but I'd say Pjanic right now is the better player. It's just a very short term signing unfortunately

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's true, but I'd say Pjanic right now is the better player. It's just a very short term signing unfortunately

Barca is a club stuck in 2015.

People in the club for some reason believe that we can win and dominate like we did back then, but we cannot.

Don't have a proper LW. Our striker got an arthritic knee. Our midfield is at one of its lowest point since the turn of the century.

A team full of older players that play in an asymmetrical system that cannot press or move off the ball. Messi is hardly flawless, but isn't he the only reason we're still touted as one of the Champions League favorites every season?

Because I've tried hard, but I cannot find any other reason for us to be.

Eshez

He'll need to be mentally strong if he comes that's for sure, fans won't go easy on him

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans