Miralem Pjanic

mc_lovin

Still can't believe we have one guy simping for Pjanic here, who literally had zero impact.

Amazingly - for a rather expensive signing all things considered - he left no impression on me. I am totally indifferent... with Braithwaite at least there's anger.

behindbrowneyes

FbG8pKVVsAUOaSo

Looks good. Great decision.

If only his legs were as young as he looks now.

SABANS

Still can't believe we have one guy simping for Pjanic here, who literally had zero impact.

Amazingly - for a rather expensive signing all things considered - he left no impression on me. I am totally indifferent... with Braithwaite at least there's anger.

And I still can't believe yall are hating on someone that still did get proper chance, went on loan, agreed on pay cut just to help club out, but yall are praising ones that got many chances and didnt leave impression, dont care about the club only money etc etc..

Horatio

You're welcome
And I still can't believe yall are hating on someone that still did get proper chance, went on loan, agreed on pay cut just to help club out, but yall are praising ones that got many chances and didnt leave impression, dont care about the club only money etc etc..

Bet my left nut you are from Bosnia.

mc_lovin

You misunderstood me, there are no ill feelings towards Pjanic... I just don't care about him at all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pjanic is old, and slow. Great on the ball sure, but so is Busquets.

We just cannot play with CDMs who turn like a cruise ship. They become a big liability vs. the best teams in Europe.

It's as simple as that.

xXKonan

Romero reporting that his agent was at Club offices earlier today to evaluate the offers he gots and still could leave before the window closes.

Messi983

Better for him to leave at this point. Xavi is worse than Koeman. At least he was straight forward with Pjanić but Xavi talked about how he's convinced him and he'll stay but is now affraid to use him because he knows he'd bench his amigo if given a fair chance.

DonAK

No one knows what Xavi told Pjanic. It's the latter who has wanted to stay and prove the club wrong. Perhaps Xavi told him he would get some chances but that there are other midfielders in front of him, and rightly so.

All of Pedri, Busquets, Frenkie, Gavi and Kessie are and should be in front of Pjanic in the pecking order.

Sorry, but thinking Pjanic is any good in 2022 is just delusional. He was benched in Turkey.

Messi983

Busi should not be ahead of him. They should compete for position. Others are irrelevant as they are CMs.

Xavi said publicly he's counting on him and he'll stay with the team.

He was also injured last season, not benched.

DonAK

Busquets is a better player and should rightly be ahead of him. If Busquets is injured, suspended, or Xavi want to play someone else then Frenkie will play CDM as Barca simply have more to gain from trying out Frenkie there than a Pjanic who is a poor man's Busquets.

Home of Barca Fans