Miralem Pjanic

FinBarcelonafan

Pjanic and Busi combination is just disaster waiting to happen. Both have same profile. Slow as snails. Weak too.

Don't like it at all.

Porque

Apart from the sporting side, leaves a bad taste to talk of salary cap issues yet insist on keeping Pjanic for a year.

fergus90

I’m definitely in the minority but I don’t think keeping him is that bad an idea.

He had a rough preparation when he arrived at Barca with covid and the turmoil at the club. I’m not saying he will be like the Pjanic of old but it’s much better having him as an option than Alvaro Sanz and Riqui Puig.

The mistake in this, is keeping Nico Gonzalez where he should be going to a La Liga club on loan to get a full seasons football under his belt. Instead of keeping him for garbage minutes.

As long as Busquets is at Barca, the other players considered Busi alternatives will be getting fuck all game time.
Out of the two of them, that harms Nico more.

Last edited:

Birdy

I’m definitely in the minority but I don’t think keeping him is that bad an idea.

He had a rough preparation when he arrived at Barca with covid and the turmoil at the club. I’m not saying he will be like the Pjanic of old but it’s much better having him as an option than Alvaro Sanz and Riqui Puig.

The mistake in this, is keeping Nico Gonzalez where he should be going to a La Liga club on loan to get a full seasons football under his belt. Instead of keeping him for garbage minutes.

As long as Busquets is at Barca, the other players considered Busi alternatives will be getting fuck all game time.
Out of the two of them, that harms Nico more.

Yes, with Pjanic' salary reduced, the only problem would be eating Nico's playing time as DM

They should find a LL club that is willing to play Nico at DM regularly though, and not in other positions. Hard to find...

Catta

Would be pretty pathetic look on the amigos if Pjanic takes a pay cut, but our unique captain still hasn't taken one, while the vice captain has just deferred his wages and now we owe him 50mil.

Wambo

I don't know how many of you know but here in Bosnia most people are aware of the fact that he is a degenerate lazy bum who hasn't been taking football seriously for a very long time now. When the NT of Bosnia is preparing for their matches, he spends the nights before the game partying, drinking and smoking hookah like the most stereotypical Balkanoid male that exists.
Many people think the reason why he behaves likes this is his provincial-uneducated background, meaning that once he got enough money he stopped caring about anything and just wants to seek hedonism as much as possible. In many ways the mentality of people here is similar to the one in Brazil when it comes to such things - players who grew up poor, getting lucky when it comes to football, becoming rich and ultimately end up with ruined careers by their mid to late 20s.He should have never been signed.

211115164.4_mn.jpg

malvolio

I don't know how many of you know but here in Bosnia most people are aware of the fact that he is a degenerate lazy bum who hasn't been taking football seriously for a very long time now. When the NT of Bosnia is preparing for their matches, he spends the nights before the game partying, drinking and smoking hookah like the most stereotypical Balkanoid male that exists.
Many people think the reason why he behaves likes this is his provincial-uneducated background, meaning that once he got enough money he stopped caring about anything and just wants to seek hedonism as much as possible. In many ways the mentality of people here is similar to the one in Brazil when it comes to such things - players who grew up poor, getting lucky when it comes to football, becoming rich and ultimately end up with ruined careers by their mid to late 20s.He should have never been signed.

View attachment 9472

Seems like you're describing every Romanian football talent that appeared after the fall of communism.

Blackened

Pjanic is quality. He just needs someone tough and mobile to play along side. Like prime Arturo Vidal, Schweinsteiger or Kante.

Home of Barca Fans