Miralem Pjanic

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Is Pjanic the biggest transfer flop in the history of the club? How much did we pay for him in the end? According to the stats he has made 30 appearances for the club but I don't know how many have been off the bench? Does anyone know?

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not obsessed with him at all, I just can't stand Busi as a regular starter anymore. :banghead:

Pjanic (Puig as well, but don't care about him as he's highly overrated imo) was mistreated by Koeman while Busi is a regular starter despite being poor for 3-4 years at least. He mostly did well when he started but never got a fair run of games in the starting XI. He never started more than two consecutive games. it's obvious he's not someone who would change the game from the bench though. I'm sure if he'll return to Juve he'll do well there while Busi will be our biggest liability again.

Dude Pjanic is as finished physically as Busi is. More of the same really. Can't catch up to players on counter and frail as fuck

mc_lovin

Not obsessed with him at all, I just can't stand Busi as a regular starter anymore. :banghead:

Pjanic (Puig as well, but don't care about him as he's highly overrated imo) was mistreated by Koeman while Busi is a regular starter despite being poor for 3-4 years at least. He mostly did well when he started but never got a fair run of games in the starting XI. He never started more than two consecutive games. it's obvious he's not someone who would change the game from the bench though. I'm sure if he'll return to Juve he'll do well there while Busi will be our biggest liability again.

That's a blatant lie. Last season especially he was one of our better performers, it just happens to be that he can be a total liability in certain games. I don't want to see him as a starter anymore, but at least he adds value to the squad. Unlike a few other players.

malvolio

That's a blatant lie. Last season especially he was one of our better performers, it just happens to be that he can be a total liability in certain games. I don't want to see him as a starter anymore, but at least he adds value to the squad. Unlike a few other players.

exactly. people blindly hate some players and forget to use their brains. alba and busi were some of our better performers last season.

not saying that they shouldn't be benched or rotated, but let's be realistic about our squad and not praise some bums like pjanic who isn't fit to lace busi's boots.

ajnotkeith

Send Busi to MLS, make Nico a starter and Pjanic his backup. Problem solved.

At least until we'll see Nico is not an answer either as I'm affraid will be shown. He just reminds me too much on Busi... At least he still has fresh legs I guess.

Yeah idk the preseason and the Sociedad game has made me reevaluate Nico, he seems really bad against the press and is slow/not agile, also with his size he doesn't really use it very well and doesn't win headers and duels. He's good at passing tho, very similar to Busi yes but not sure if he's better

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
619 minutes is the time he has spent on the pitch for us. So by my calculations he has cost the club ?96,930 per minute so far.

wisconsincule

What an awful shady deal. Nice one Barto. 3 more years of an astronomical contract too. He will go the Umtiti route as no one will want to pay his salary.

SABANS

He's at a crossroad now. We will see what kind of character he has.

What kind of character would you be if someone bough you just to clean their books, never got real chance, and expect you to leave for whatever club, for whatever wage? At his age he willnnot find better team or contract...why wouldnt he sit on the bench and make milions?

mc_lovin

What kind of character would you be if someone bough you just to clean their books, never got real chance, and expect you to leave for whatever club, for whatever wage? At his age he willnnot find better team or contract...why wouldnt he sit on the bench and make milions?

I honestly wouldn't blame him. But I think he very well knew what he got himself into with that kind of deal. Character-wise we will see if he wants to compete or just chill for the rest of his career.

jamrock

I am also in the camp that he could have offered us more last season that koeman allowed him to, not saying he is what he once was, but he is certainly way better physically that busquets & could have added something to the midfield if given a chance.

Home of Barca Fans