Place of birth: Eibar

Citizenship: Spain

Height: 1,81 m

Position: Left Winger

Foot: left

Can't find a thread for him, so starting this one

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The amount of chances he missed today man lol.....he's a good player, but boy was he wasteful.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a Griezmann/Muller type of player in relation to how he moves, finds space and cannot dribble. So wasteful tonight.

khaled_a_d

Couldn't find a thread for him, if there is one feel free to merge.

Having a great season so far, one of Liga and La Roja best players

Messi983

He's a scrub really. I'll give it 2 months

2 months for what? He has played on a consistently good level for years now. It's really time for him to leave Sociedad if he wants to furtherly progress though but just with likes of Muniain and Inaki Williams (I believe Oyarzabal is better than both) I'm not sure if he'll ever want to leave or he'll wait until it will be too late.

khaled_a_d

He is cut from the same cloth as Griezmann. Can't dribble, can't conduct the ball, not fast

He is better dribbler than Griezmann IMO, can at least creates space for himself ,for a pass or shot, better.
He isn't super quick but quick enough too.
For me he is more comparable to Pedro, who just knows where to be and when to be while being extra smart with the ball.

2 months for what? He has played on a consistently good level for years now.

He added a better end product this season, which makes him a couple of level better than he was.
If he keeps it up for the rest of the year, I have hard time seeing him continuing at Sociedad. World class right now

El Gato

Villarato!
2 months for what?

For interest to deflate.
Arsenal type of club might buy him. I'm not really convinced, but haven't seen that much beyond occasional games vs Real, Barca, Atleti, Seville, any assists from Odegaard 2 seasons ago and whatever he did for Spain.

Home of Barca Fans