Memphis Depay

Messi983

Guy is a hypocrite

E8mvBt6XsAYhwKg

Terminating his contract alone wouldn't solve any problems. At least he seems the most likely amongst captains to accept pay cut (or more likely deferred payment). Alba doesn't want to hear about anything, Busi also doesn't seem to be really open to negotiations and Roberto will only accept lower wages in exchange to add two years to his contract (which is a bad move).

Raketa10

Terminating his contract alone wouldn't solve any problems. At least he seems the most likely amongst captains to accept pay cut (or more likely deferred payment). Alba doesn't want to hear about anything, Busi also doesn't seem to be really open to negotiations and Roberto will only accept lower wages in exchange to add two years to his contract (which is a bad move).

I agree that Pique is probably the most reasonable from all of them. In addition to that he has other interest apart from football so he is also earning money elsewhere. In contrast, Alba and Busi are probably the worst kind of people you want to be negotiating with. Regarding Roberto, I can understand him since this is his last year and he knows that he won't get this salary ever again. You have to be an idiot like Barto to give a player like Roberto this kind of salary. To be fair if I was Roberto I also wouldn't agree to salary cut.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If Alba and Busquets wont decrease salary they need to be dealt with even if it means they dont play at the very least from next summer.

Laporta should not forget.

Most likely think of themselves as still top players when Busi in particular is a complete liability outwith anything other than in a slow la liga that lacks physicality/pace.

Another season of him being all over place dedensively leaving a weak defence exposed as drawn out of position and trying to initiate contact with opposition to roll them or win fouls as he is too slow to get out of tight areas.

Slows game far too often.

Last edited:

Raketa10

If Alba and Busquets wont decrease salary they need to be dealt with even if it means they dont play at the very least from next summer.

Laporta should not forget.

I respect Busi but to be fair I have never liked those two and never will. I honestly can't stand Alba. In contrast, Busi at least gave this club a lot more than the crybaby whose only purpose during the last few seasons was to pass the ball to Messi.

If they won't accept salary cut fans should boo them in every single home game. Can't believe a set of captains we currently have. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Terminate Alba Busi and Pique? We just made them our captains! Oh how embarrassing and costly that would be for the club considering they would win their lawsuit so so easily.

I am unsure if terminations count towards Laliga FFP as it is an expenditure and a form of paid salary, further, it would result in our reputation being severely damaged and we'd lose a lot of money in court battles and paying out full contracts. It doesn't appear we have the money for that to me

JamDav1982

I respect Busi but to be fair I have never liked those two and never will. I honestly can't stand Alba. In contrast, Busi at least gave this club a lot more than the crybaby whose only purpose during the last few seasons was to pass the ball to Messi.

If they won't accept salary cut fans should boo them in every single home game. Can't believe a set of captains we currently have. It's embarrassing.

Not even just being asked to take cuts.. they should be offered to leave if believe the cuts are less than they can make elsewhere but they wont go and are last of a group of old players that still rte themselves too highly and have too much power at club.

Although to be fair cant be easy to accept a pay cut if likes of Griezmann is not taking one on much higer wages.

Raketa10

Imagine the embarrassment if we fail to register the only good signing we have made this summer. In addition to that he agreed to be on a lower wages just to play for Barca. It would be a nail in the coffin for Laporta's presidency.

Devils

JUST IN: Barcelona will register Memphis and Eric Garcia tomorrow. As for Aguero, they’ll wait a bit longer since he is injured. Emerson Royal is already registered.
@EduPolo @CatalunyaRadio #FCB

War ready.

ajnotkeith

Someone said on the other thread the deadline is today... Lol

LaLiga has an app where you can register player's contracts, literally, and if they're legal it'll flash green and red if they're not. If Garcia and Depay could always be registered why did they wait till the 12th hour? UNLESS there is an exit happening today/Tebas bent over

SmilerBam

Now Depay hs become a priority for this club. Laughable. People will see how mediocre this guy is. I mean,he is great for the likes of Betis Sevilla or so.

ajnotkeith

If that info is reliable then we will probably get news of wage cuts or a exits today but tbh I don't trust it, why do it tomorrow if you can do it today?

Devils

SER’s @santiovalle also confirms the story. Barcelona will register Memphis and Garcia tomorrow. Club says that there is an ‘economic margin’ and work is being done to expand it. Aguero’s registration will be later, since he is currently injured.

Every reliable source now reporting it.

We are here.

#LionOrder

malvolio

If that info is reliable then we will probably get news of wage cuts or a exits today but tbh I don't trust it, why do it tomorrow if you can do it today?

we wont. laporta said since last week that new signings will be registered. do you think that multi millionaires like rosell, barto, laporta leave things like this to chance?

the only lie was him trying to renew messi. if that was the plan all along or it changed after he took the presidency, i guess we'll find out in the future.

Andresito

Staff member
This guy is turning out to be the club's biggest protagonist lol.

Tbf he's looked good on the pitch. But outside he's gaining a lot of popularity with Messi gone. He handles his social media well.

Memphis Depay the star of FC Barcelona. Surrealistic.

Home of Barca Fans