Memphis Depay

Martindn

It would be surprising if he turns out to be another Eredivisie flop, he has some good attributes with the perfect physical stature to boot cant wait to see how he develops. Hopefully alongside Di maria at LCM and Shaw. Juicy.

Martindn

So the fee to £22m with performance bonuses, not the £30m the BBC were reporting. Could/will be a bargain in todays market.

Yannik

Best free-kick conversion rate in Bundesliga, Eredivisie, La Liga, Ligue 1, Premier League, Serie A (15+ attempts).

CGh0cIEUIAIg4nf.png

Martindn

Think we have found our Hazard/Aguero/Sanchez type player here that has been lacking since Ronaldo. if not this season the next couple for sure.

EdmondDantes

I don't think he's that kind of player. He did better in the hole yesterday than he did on the wings, he lacks that pace to be ones of those, which surprised me as I thought he would be faster, at least in terms of acceleration.

oggydude

Think we have found our Hazard/Aguero/Sanchez type player here that has been lacking since Ronaldo. if not this season the next couple for sure.

I think your overrating him, he is quick and extremely composed for his age but hasn't shown the dribbling ability of hazard/aguero. He is a lot similar to Ronaldo/Bale that he uses his pace and skills to beat a player and has a good finish however not at their level yet. He is much better on the wings dunno why he is playing upfront.

DennyCrane

He has the talent to become such a player for sure. Still a very long way to go for him though.

Martindn

I meant more in the sense of the roll in the team. Suppose pre season isnt a good medium to judge anyway, i am excited to see him in the league for sure.

Home of Barca Fans