Mavericky Puig

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Has the workrate of a Kante. Waiting for BBZ to post anything in this thread about his physique. Gone missing hard after Riqui's showing vs Athletic.

serghei

Has the workrate of a Kante. Waiting for BBZ to post anything in this thread about his physique. Gone missing hard after Riqui's showing vs Athletic.

His stamina seems to be incredible. That coupled with his intelligence, technique, quickness and discipline on the field will make for a special player. Even with the height limitation.

Let's hope he stays injury free.

Jakabor

Knew his technique and on ball ability was top class, but his off ball work is lovely to watch.

Hard working kid.

vegitot

He completes 100% of his dribbles in last three matches (2 vs Celta, 6 vs Atletico, 1 vs Villareal).

He has everything that a complete attacking midfielder want to have.

As long as he comes in, Messi stops drop deep

tacticvarium

Looks like the current intense schedule due to pandemic chaos is benefitting Fati and Puig ironically.
They would have never been given this much playing time under normal circumstances, especially when the season is getting close to the end.

khaled_a_d

Is that Pedri youngster as good?

He has the highest potential for anyone we have not named Fati (solely due to the fact that goalscorer are always rated higher)
Talent wise he is an Iniesta starter kit, I like what I've seen this year from Puig but I rate Pedri a few levels above him as a talent. But he is more than 3 years younger so longer road ahead of him.

vegitot

He has the highest potential for anyone we have not named Fati (solely due to the fact that goalscorer are always rated higher)
Talent wise he is an Iniesta starter kit, I like what I've seen this year from Puig but I rate Pedri a few levels above him as a talent. But he is more than 3 years younger so longer road ahead of him.

Pedri is talent but perform at higher stage gonna be difficult.

Puig was doubted but he always impresses.

khaled_a_d

Pedri is talent but perform at higher stage gonna be difficult.

That is what I meant by a longer road. Though few weeks ago Pedri had a better career at 2nd division while Puig was almost exclusively to 3rd division. Crazy how things changes fast.

Home of Barca Fans