Mavericky Puig

mc_lovin

He can't hold the shape of the team at all. He even stands out in that regard with a bunch of reserve/youth players :lol: When he was 17-18-19 that was kind of cute, because you thought he would get there, but nada. He's 22 now and still has no presence.

Shame... on the ball he's pretty great.

Bobo32

He can't hold the shape of the team at all. He even stands out in that regard with a bunch of reserve/youth players :lol: When he was 17-18-19 that was kind of cute, because you thought he would get there, but nada. He's 22 now and still has no presence.

Shame... on the ball he's pretty great.

Pretty perfect positioning all throughout this game, he was maybe a bit tired and certainly a bit frustrated the last 10-20 minutes, but he played a great game and his positioning is his major strength.

Bobo32

played well mvp for me

Yeah, him and Alves, but Alves should not play as a midfielder as he did for too long... Good to have that sorted, as he played as one in Brazil I heard, but he looked a bit dizzy from there tbh.

It was very nice to see Alves and Puig finding each other so well all throughout the game though, they are on the same wavelength, but I don't think that many other in todays squad could be unfortunately...

Porque

Riqui has proven he has the potential to take advantage of the gaping hole of space presented by the teams of the Argentine Primera Divisi?n.

An opportunity to expand his TikTok audience in South America perhaps?

Bobo32

Riqui Puig is just a meme now cant tell if he actually had a good game or this is just jokes

If you watched the game, maybe you could tell.

edit: that video above isn't comprehensive, it lacks for example Puigs excellent 1-2 flick for Dest and the moment when some opponent charged at him full speed and fell himself while Puig stood. It also lacked his mistakes, which were few but should be shown in these videos. It is still a nice video, his style is shown, very good game. His constant runs inbetween the RCB and RB as when he shot that one time was a tactical addition that helped Barcelona throughout the game, he also played Matheus free with one touch a couple of times nicely in the centre of the pitch.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans