Mavericky Puig

feggydinho

Roberto scored more goals this season than Puig in pre season if that is what want.

Puig has never been a player with a goal threat from midfield. Pre season friendlies or not.

Different context, We wanted to sub Coutinho and we were looking for a goal, so it was either Gavi or Puig. Gavi doesn't have an eye for goal, and Puig is better than Gavi in that aspect.

JamDav1982

Different context, We wanted to sub Coutinho and we were looking for a goal, so it was either Gavi or Puig. Gavi doesn't have an eye for goal, and Puig is better than Gavi in that aspect.

Based on what does Puig have better eye for a goal?

Has never really shown that at B team or first team when have to bring friendlies into it.

Context of scoring in proper games as opposed to friendlies favours Roberto.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Based on what does Puig have better eye for a goal?

Has never really shown that at B team or first team when have to bring friendlies into it.

Context of scoring in proper games as opposed to friendlies favours Roberto.

I would have Puig as an attacking sub over Roberto any day of the week.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Points of Puig not showing much or not being good enough don't hold when Demir is getting more minutes than Puig. And Im not a big fan of Puig.

JamDav1982

I would have Puig as an attacking sub over Roberto any day of the week.

The point is when folk point to a couple goals in pre season.

There seems to be this idea Puig generates goals/assists when never really been that player even when more or less had free role as AM for B team.

ajnotkeith

I love how every game there's a pic of Puig looking angry or shocked he doesn't get sub on

Like you've been riding the bench under 3 different managers can u get the hint and go on loan or leave lol

Messigician

I love how every game there's a pic of Puig looking angry or shocked he doesn't get sub on

Like you've been riding the bench under 3 different managers can u get the hint and go on loan or leave lol

Was 17 and too young to start under Valverde
Was starter for Setien
Only isn't rated by koeman who isn't a manager and some under 21 manager who values playing time

Hardly a death sentence on the lad

JamDav1982

Highlight of Puigs week.

Find seat in front of dug out can scowl at coach and usual morons will lap it up.

He was 20 when Valverde left.

Such a strong starter under Setien he played a grand total of 0 minutes in the CL games by time came around.

Not rated by Spain youth set up or u21 coach either after a quick look.

But 'only' Koeman doesnt rate him.

Top stuff as usual.

Home of Barca Fans