Mavericky Puig

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
With the undue support he enjoys in the local newspapers, it is not far-fetched to assume he is the mole who leaks info to them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With the undue support he enjoys in the local newspapers, it is not far-fetched to assume he is the mole who leaks info to them.

He definitely leaks stuff to Gerard Romero, but so does most La Masia players. That's the only thing he's reliable for. News concerning La Masia players as he's close to a lot of them.

Doubt he leaks stuff to Sport, MD and others. Those have been getting info long before Riqui got to this point. They were fed by people from the former board.

BerkeleyBernie

More extensive compilation of Puig.

The passing at 1:16 is an example of what (for me) sets Puig apart from the rest. Other than Messi, Busquets, and Griezmann (and possibly Coutinho and a younger prime Pjanic), no one else on the team has the vision, quickness, and technique to execute such a pass with such precision. This is the Barca style that attracted me to the team in the first place and many fans want to see more of this.

JamDav1982

If that video had impressive moments and not all the filler of simple passes and cutting out before shows ball given away it would be couple minutes long.

How the fuck is moment like 8.35 on a 'highlights of season' compilation.

Last edited:

Bobo32

The passing at 1:16 is an example of what (for me) sets Puig apart from the rest. Other than Messi, Busquets, and Griezmann (and possibly Coutinho and a younger prime Pjanic), no one else on the team has the vision, quickness, and technique to execute such a pass with such precision. This is the Barca style that attracted me to the team in the first place and many fans want to see more of this.

Not the pass or sequence I'd single out tbh, but the effortlessness of it makes it noteworthy maybe. Alba is making the play there and he seems to trust Puigs instincts.
With Alba, Busquets, Puig and maybe Fati on that left hand side, we'd see a lot of these types of combinations, and Messi would be on the end of a lot of these passes.

edit: the moment at 8:35 is a missed pass where I can see his intention, it wasn't a truly dumb try. Then he did have nice reactions to win it back immediately.
I don't know if that video was close to all his touches, he played less than 300mins in the league, and about as much in the rest of the competitions... 6-7 full games all in all.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Not the pass or sequence I'd single out tbh, but the effortlessness of it makes it noteworthy maybe. Alba is making the play there and he seems to trust Puigs instincts.
With Alba, Busquets, Puig and maybe Fati on that left hand side, we'd see a lot of these types of combinations, and Messi would be on the end of a lot of these passes.

Yep, Alba's not the only one who trusts Puig.

Definitely missing the Fati factor.

BerkeleyBernie

If that video had impressive moments and not all the filler of simple passes and cutting out before shows ball given away it would be couple minutes long.

How the fuck is moment like 8.35 on a 'highlights of season' compilation.

It's not meant to be a highlights video. It's a demonstration of his playing style.

JamDav1982

It's not meant to be a highlights video. It's a demonstration of his playing style.

While not showing errors and cutting off before loses ball etc?

Cant claim to be that and clearly trying to show more of the positive moments even if some are very weak.

It tries to demonstrate the plus points to his playing style clearly.. highlights.

jairzinho

Pedro Antonio Pereira Goncalves. Just a Year Older than Puig but already 5 times the player he is. He has both playmaking and goalscoring abilities, something like a Ricardo Kaka. Can play as a 10 or in a 3 man midfield. Wish we could get him but would be tough with LFC Man Utd, City, PSG already interested.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans