Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

Thank God for Bartomeu! :wub:
The biggest credit goes to García Pimienta. His work with Juvenil A helped got this kids to believe that they have a chance in Barcelona and with him being promoted to the B team helped even more as well to convince these guys to stay and renew.

Garrus

Why would anyone, Believe something that comes from a Madrid tabloid paper like el-pais?

Even SPORT, Who is known to be against the current board, Haven’t reported such a thing (I think)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would anyone, Believe something that comes from a Madrid tabloid paper like el-pais?

Even SPORT, Who is known to be against the current board, Haven’t reported such a thing (I think)

El Pais is not a tabloid paper or a Madrid propaganda paper.

You have it confused with El Confidencial.

Devils

Theres always that one guy..

The hype is justified. Deal with it

Trust me, it's better to question now.

Prevents people like you from having a embarrassing meltdown in cases like when Grimaldo was being linked with City.

hulinat

Trust me, it's better to question now.

Prevents people like you from having a embarrassing meltdown in cases like when Grimaldo was being linked with City.

whoa calm down there big boy. I know youre just a sack of shit so there's really nothing to argue no more dwag

God Serena

Too much hype over a few pre-season games.

Sport had this kid on their front cover ffs.

You're the forum hype machine though...

I wanna see an "Incredible skill ffs, unbelievable mini-Iniesta" from you or we might have to dock your pay.

Home of Barca Fans