Mauricio Pochettino

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are we sure he's good enough to manage a top team or a team aspiring to be great?

I understand that he overachieved with Spurs and got to a CL final, although Ajax outplayed them and just collapsed in the last 15 minutes.

Had my doubts.

Shambles. Complete shambles. PSG have consistently choked in this competition but adding this choker to the mix was never going to be the solution.

Too bad Real Madrid never hired him. Thank god we didn't.

fergus90

He's all fart and no poo as a manager. Still got a massive reputation in England though so expect him to end up at Old Trafford next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Class manager. Had tie right where should have up until keeper fucked it up for him.
Only problem as ever is not having pedigree to fall back on when the fuckup happens so team ends up choking harder.

Set his team up 100x better than Ancelotti.
Guess he's off to United in the end then. No way Perez takes him this summer. Interested to see how he develops them.

DonAK

Class manager. Had tie right where should have up until keeper fucked it up for him.
Only problem as ever is not having pedigree to fall back on when the fuckup happens so team ends up choking harder.

Set his team up 100x better than Ancelotti.
Guess he's off to United in the end then. No way Perez takes him this summer. Interested to see how he develops them.

Hope you hire him tbh.

Easy W for us in La Liga next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wouldn't be too sure about that.
Heard Messi might want back in. That Busquets-Messi combo, just salivating

MagIX

with this team nobody would win, team put together without any logic, amateur management club, money + understanding a shit about football = PSG

Birdy

Hope you hire him tbh.

Easy W for us in La Liga next season.

You don't get football, sorry

Whoever judges his coaching merit according to the clownery he was supposed to work in and with, doesn't get it

DonAK

You don't get football, sorry

Whoever judges his coaching merit according to the clownery he was supposed to work in and with, doesn't get it

Hmm. Yeah I guess the guy who said ter Stegen was the best GK in the World since he joined Barca is an expert and get football more than me.

FinBarcelonafan

He must hate coaching this "team".

He got what he wanted. Money and real super stars.

"How you like me now?! Booom.."

After Tottenham here probably thought this is what he wanted. Coaching primadonnas ain't easy!

Birdy

Hmm. Yeah I guess the guy who said ter Stegen was the best GK in the World since he joined Barca is an expert and get football more than me.

Dude,
will you come back to this post and admit you were terribly wrong
WHEN he will make UTD win EPL and CL again the next 10 years?

DonAK

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] if I didn't have a life I could pull up a file of your idiotic takes so why you feel the need to always come across as an arrogant twat who knows more than everyone else is tough for me to understand.

But you do you I guess.

Home of Barca Fans